[Accepted] Razorvenom48's Ban Appeal

[Q1] I can’t provide a viable ban link as I can still join the server although Rofle says I’m banned… [How I got banned explained on Q2]
[Q2] Kinda. I made another account to join the DG live chat on Phase. I thought it would be fine as long as I didn’t use DTP or anything like that… And I was so mad that my main account got deleted that I got carried away and insulted 2 staff members.
[Q3] Yes, my ban was fair. I broke the rules and that resulted in a ban.
[Q4] Because the server is an amazing place to be. The community is unlike any others. The builds are breathtaking. The intense boss battles are legendary. I also added quite abit of spice to the server, I personally think. Alot of people also want me back and I would hate to upset them.

So that was my appeal, thanks for reading and sorry if I had any typos.

1 Like

http://dark-gaming.com/ban/2684

2 Likes

Yes, I know. I searched the ban links till I got mine. I was gonna reply but it said ‘ERROR could not reply’

2 Likes

ayy Thanks for listening to me Razor.

2 Likes

Your welcome. Let’s just hope that this gets accepted.

2 Likes

You’re*

2 Likes

Yes. Let’s hope…
(btw I support you)

2 Likes

Thanks bruh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you will get back, you are a nice guy for me and for others. But to be fair, creating a new account was not a great idea at all…

2 Likes

I agree with Vic

2 Likes

You made an appeal? Great! Hey, I’ll be back in DG so people can see me and you (if your appeal is accepted)

2 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up guys. We do not know if rofle will ubnban me or not…

2 Likes

Right well. You need to read the rules over and state which rule you broke so I can see that you understand what rule you broke exactly. Then we may discuss which account will be your one and only.

2 Likes

Section 7 - Accounts

#1 Multiple Accounts
Multiple Accounts are forbidden. You are only permitted one account per person. Our experience only facilities a person having a single account. Therefore, further accounts will be deleted and violation of this rule after a warning will result in the purge of all of your accounts as well as a Ban.

2 Likes

I have read the rules and have understood the points I’ve broken. Not trying to rush anyone, but I would enjoy it if I could get back on DG as soon as my appeal gets accepted.

2 Likes

So what account do you want to be your one and only account?

2 Likes

I am guessing Razorvenom48 has already been reset, But it was my first and most played account. I would like to keep the main Razorvenom48 account please.

2 Likes

You are officially unbanned. Razorvenom48 has been reactivated.

2 Likes