[Accepted] porque me banearon | BerZerKer's Ban Appeal

1. dark-gaming.com/ban/3623

2. I did not know anything about this page until today because I was banned yesterday by quinci (the time I do not know what it is)

3. the truth I do not know what was the reason of the prohibition or banned mine that played normally on the server (although often I noticed something strange because the game was stopped too much and my HP did not drop much more if it increased) t I would like to know why it was since I do not know how to do illegal processes in the game since it is not a long time that I use a PC and I am not interested in hacking games because they take away the fun and I do not know if it is just the ousting because I should have informed but in the same way until today I find out about the server page

4. the truth is not much of this but I keep in mind the rules and the truth I have not done anything hack or moderation as the ban / 3623 says the truth I do not know what that will be, but if I take into account that eh broken the rules if hacked the game in any way so much in HP or in points or others, nor in echo some mod to remove the pirate things so to speak so I do not know much because it was the ban so I would like to be unbanked and know how to report if something like what happened from the HP happens again

(and forgive if you miss spelling, then use the translator for this because my English is bad)

1 Like

[quote=XxBerZerKer]
3) the truth I do not know what was the reason of the prohibition or banned mine that played normally on the server (although often I noticed something strange because the game was stopped too much and my HP did not drop much more if it increased)[/quote]
The linked ban explains why you were banned, which was for using a modified client for ā€œgodmodeā€ or impossible immortality. That of which you strongly denied despite claiming to not know of the ban reason. According to you, it was a repeated ā€˜bugā€™ which occurred with your game. Looks like your game "brokeā€™ rather conveniently to only fail in decreasing your health every single time you got hit, for a good 20 minutes.
How is this an unfair reason to be banned if it is clearly an unobtainable advantage in your favor?

1 Like

the truth I do not deny that I did not say anything since I obviously agreed to the difficult waves and I must have said something about that, but I still say that I do not modify anything in the game to have that ā€œgod modeā€ since it would not be the only person who has happened to me since being direct I connected with several friends from Colombia and other Spanish continents to play and have said that it has happened to them but not with HP, if not with the MANA and the truth because I did not say anything because I agreed in some sense and I admit that it is my fault in that part

1 Like

Re-wording:
ā€œTo be honest, I will not deny that I hadnā€™t notified anyone of it since I clearly went far into difficult waves. I believe Iā€™ve said something about it, but still I havenā€™t modified anything in the game to have ā€œgod mode,ā€ and it wouldnā€™t just happen with me, but friends from Colombia and other Spanish countries Iā€™ve played with have said it has happened with them too, not with hp, but mana. Truthfully, since Iā€™ve said nothing about it ingame, Iā€™ve somewhat knowingly used this, and I admit that it is my fault in that part.ā€

Read the rules and quote/copy & paste the rules that you broke.

1 Like

the truth I did not understand well the writing of what happened but more or less I found something similar of what happened but I still clarify ā€œI have not used any program or something similar to take advantage of the zombie modeā€

Section 5 - Hacking / Exploits

1 Pirated Customers [or Modified Customers]

All types of customers modified, which deviate from the game functionally from the original Terraria customer; This also includes the use of third-party programs, such as inventory editors, to modify your character to have impossibilities, but texture packages are exempt *. Warnings may However, due to the nature of the people who use these clients, warnings may not be required and, in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a certain degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People who use any type of Modification for the advantages of PvP are considered worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

1 Like

Appeal accepted. Now you know that abnormal game behavior that is to your benefit isnā€™t allowed, and in this case god mode regardless of you having used a modified client or not.

1 Like