[Accepted] Pickle's Helper app

[Q1] my in-game name is Pickles. (I got it from the drummer of dethklok)

[Q2] I am on the server a lot and have been learning, so much to take in but fun.

[Q3] I want to be a helper because I like to help, to be able to help someone progress/figure something out is great,
we all begun somewhere and if it wasn’t for someone helping me out I would not have even gotten to hard mode.

[Q4] I Will prioritize helping others, I have no problem stopping where I am to help out, be that building, exploring or
fighting hordes of bosses and minions, I can always start back up another time.

[Q5] I feel like I have sufficient knowledge to be a resource, but always willing to learn in order to be of greater use.

[Q6] I like Terraria both pc and console versions, like to build, explore, defeat bosses. I like to learn tricks in the game
to help out or to find cheaters/griefers and get rid of them. I fish, hunt, and camp, but do a lot of gaming. friendly
and polite and like to chat and meet people. I am pretty laid back and easy going but do not like being disrespected
or other people for that matter, firm believer of the golden rule. I like taco’s and cherry coke and corny jokes. ")

2 Likes

Nicely written. You help out a lot and are very polite. You are progressing with the commands and general knowledge of stuff on the server very well. I think you deserve this. It could be a tiny bit longer but that’s my opinion. :slight_smile: I would +2 this if I could but anyway 1+ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pickles is a good kid and really does help out a lot on the server . Like tip said +2 if I could; but really you deserve this +1

2 Likes

I liked it and from what I have heard from other people he/she appears to be efficient. +1

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Swaggy’s mean

2 Likes

Pickle is a hardworking member, I have seen his endeavors and I believe he deserves a chance, +1

2 Likes

Box please ignore drake; this is the third application he has -1’d with the same excuse.

2 Likes

Pickel I have been watching you and you are SUPER helpful we need helpers like you we have some but need more +1

2 Likes

was going to say, never remember a drake asking me anything. And thanks perkykat :]

2 Likes

Will be forwarding this to the testing phase

2 Likes

woohoo, but I am only good at multiply choice…:smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on the testing, pickles! I’m sure you’ll do great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why thank you.

2 Likes

Good Luck

2 Likes

thanks conner