[Accepted] Neoe's Ban Appeal

Ban appeal for username Neoe
[Q1]: https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4339
[Q2]: I know it’s not allowed for hacks
[Q3]: I don’t think it’s fair, maybe I hit my yoyo too quickly and it registered as 5k damage, please really I am not a coder
[Q4]: I never would hack weapons, maybe I try to smuggle sitem items to pve, and break out of boundaries, but I would not mess with a hacking application because I would not bother… I know this sounds very fake, but I swear I didn’t hack… Maybe you could inspect my inventory? I have Kraken yoyo with roughly 110 damage with the help of accessories.

I also criticize you for banning Gaminq. He had varying numbers of Treasure bags, and he was not quiet. He did ask for stuff.

1 Like

You were found to be dealing over 5,175 damage 6 times in a row. As this is impossible in normal gameplay, I banned you for client modifications or Section 5 #1 Hacked Clients [or Modified clients]. Whether or not your claim is true, it does not change the fact your game client exhibited behavior impossible without client modifications or exploits.

Regarding Gaminq’s ban, what is it that you criticize? That they had broken the rules? That their ban was made mistakenly/with ill intentions? I presume it is the latter, however Gaminq had fairly evident client modifications. If they want to be unbanned, they must make an appeal.

1 Like

i changed my mind, i do not criticize you for banning gaminq after having a conversation with a friend. he did gave me the weapon after all. but i did not know that he was modding weapons. when i hover my cursor above the weapon it showed it deals 96 damage.

1 Like

Do you understand why you were banned? If so, read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke/were in issue with.

1 Like

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

#4 Item Drops
Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.

1 Like

Appeal accepted.

1 Like