[Accepted] Neoe's ban appeal #2

**[Q1] dark-gaming.com/ban/4748

**[Q2] I did break the rules knowingly, maybe, I just didn’t think you wouldn’t ban me without warning. I didn’t think playing Mario with MIDI player would be counted as a modified cilent, I just downloaded the software and thought it was cool to share music with strangers. But I could obviously plant a lie here, so I’ll go with yes.

**[Q3] I thought the ban was fair, I’m feeling really cocky and lighthearted that morning, so I just shrugged the warnings off until the mods got serious.

**[Q4] Because this server is a small little cornerstone in my long decade and a few years’ life. I wouldn’t accept this ban because of a little carelessness. I have already been banned 2 times. My insults are just joking and a little angriness. I used harmless words, “twat”, “brat”, “gugly”, “lamme”, but I understand that it is still rude remarks. I genuinely wanted to explore the outside of PvP arena.
In fact, I have done it several times, 2 years ago, when the arena border was a lot shorter, and I can outrun Death Region. I even posted it on Youtube.
This time, I had to be a little bit more creative. I found a cool loadout and modified it, then used /spectate to disable the server’s teleportation attack and Death Region. The result: The world didn’t fully load, but I found half of a neat minecart track/arena. I proudly bragged about finally escaping the grasp of Death Region, knowing that the mods are here. I expected a little bit more friendliness, but they kicked me. I joined back in. “You are lame.” I said in chat. I tried to do it again, but went back to spawn before harmfulcrane could tell the mods again. Then I got kicked for escaping arena again. Reading some messages in the chat, I thought it would be OK to go in the Sad Corner V3. They didn’t kick me, of course, so I stayed in the little worm scarf compartment with moderators watching.
Because it’s enclosed, I thought it would be a good place it show off my MIDI player without harming anyone. I went and fired up Terraria Midi Player and played some tunes. They grappled onto the ceiling, listening to my songs. Little did they know, tis’ is a bait, like a siren in the seas. I tried to kill them with my Flying Dragon, but ultimately failed as one of you defeated me with a Solar Eruption whilst I was trapped in the space. You have bested me. I simply played more tunes, until I got banned.

k u happy now

1 Like

Please reread the rules, state which rules you broke, and what steps you can ensure will be taken to avoid breaking them in the future.

2 Likes

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.

#2 Exploits

Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Unknown is defined as exploits that are not listed as allowed in the rules. Public posted exploits below are allowed.

I’ll be nice emkay?

1 Like

Ban appeal accepted.
Please be sure to take staff warnings seriously in the future.

1 Like