[Accepted] Moderator Application

who is fit to grade them then?

1 Like

Should I revoke my plus one and grade it pop?

1 Like

No Managers of a required position have the requirements to grade an app.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

I’m also confused

1 Like

Out of all the Managers, limited to only SuperAdmins, no one has enough of the required to be able to grade an app. A manager needs to fulfil these in order to provide a fair and trusted judgement.

1 Like

as in ā€œrequiredā€ what do you mean?

So if I asked box or tvolk to grade it they could?

1 Like

I’ll list a few :

  • In-game activity (thats why I can’t grade any apps at the moment)
  • Good Judgement history
  • Experience (Not every SuperAdmin has enough experience to know a good mod from a bad mod by an application and a person)
  • No tied manager positions (Like a specific Manager as such)
1 Like

so for you guys to grade it you have to go ingame?

1 Like

Yes. It would be bad judgement to accept an application based on marks alone. That’s why Helpers are deployed a test.

1 Like

Thank you for clearing it up.

Ok tvolk agreed to come on the server to observe and grade it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Q1 - 1/1
Q2 - 1/1
Q3 - 5/5 - Well written, and I agree, there aren’t currently enough staff members.
Q4 - 4/4 - If you live up to this, you will be a fine staff member.
Q5 - 4/5 - These are both pretty extreme examples, but they’ll do.
Q6 - 3/3
Q7 - 1/1

\o/ \o/ Bonus Points!!! \o/ \o/
Positive Responses: 2/0

Total: 21/20 - Nice work, I hope you get this position. You seem like a good staff member.

1 Like

I did it m8s :smiley: I promised myself if I got it I would be a lot nicer :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok. starting now! lol

1 Like

omg he really did get moderator XD

1 Like

i know! cool huh? xD

1 Like

Yes he did.

xD

1 Like