[Accepted] Moderator Application

Swaggy don’t say that!

Swaggy don’t say that!

1 Like

According to what pop said I currently have 1 upvote.

1 Like

The upvotes don’t decide an apps outcome. They influence it.

2 Likes

True. I guess I might have a chance. That also means chen only has 2 o.O

1 Like

Wait, I have 2 what?

1 Like

Legitimate upvotes.

1 Like

Oh okay.

1 Like

Yeah so do I.

1 Like

well… maybe you get it still :smiley:

1 Like

Swaggy? You have to wait 14 days before making another one. The last one you made was on March 5th. You’re one day off. xD

Well march 5th for me idk 'bout you.

1 Like

No…? It was the 4th

1 Like

It would still need to be 14 days. Which would need to have been 14 hours later. Regardless, it only counts for marking the app.

2 Likes

Oh well swaggy, we have different time zones. Sorry didn’t mean to cause any problems.

1 Like

Pop any idea on when these will be graded?

1 Like

Once there is enough helpers.

1 Like

ugh… we don’t have any more good helper apps D:

1 Like

i might become helper!

1 Like

yeah excpet for you and gabby

1 Like

Well there’s no one who is fit to grade any of the Mod+ Apps at the moment.

1 Like

You had me gread Chaos’s. Why not have me grade this one?

1 Like