[Accepted] Link4Fun Ban Appeal

The ban thread link is this: http://dark-gaming.com/thread/banned-for-advertising.2757

I didn’t break the rules knowingly, and I don’t think I did in the first place.

I don’t think the ban was fair, as I got banned for advertising, but the last few messages I have sent were questions about someone named DerpyUnicorn, and if anyone knew anything about them stealing all the accounts that are possible to make, no matter what letter/number combinations you input as your username.

I think you should unban me, as I will make sure I will never break any rules, and I will try to encourage others to do so as well. If something bad happens on the server, like this DerpyUnicorn incident, I will try my best to report it to staff and possibly make a thread about it, alerting everyone. Also, this ban was unfair, as not only did I get banned for something I didn’t do, which was advertising, but I got an IP ban for it, and until I’m appealed, it seems I cannot pvp, or play zombies on your awesome server anymore. Thanks, and I hope I managed to persuade you. Accidents like these happen, and I wish for no compensation. I just wish to be able to enjoy your amazing server once more, as there are many things on it that are not on any other server.

2 Likes

Unbanned.

2 Likes