[Accepted] LikeASir's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My in-game name is LikeASir.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I am on the server often, but I was inactive for the past few days. But, I will be online more.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I want to be helper because I always help people and help them with their problems/questions. Also, I want to learn more about the server and all its staff members.

[Q4] Tell us about you? I am 13 years old, and in the 8th grade. I am a little bit smarter than the average person (Average is 50 and I am at 60.) I have been on this forum since December 28, 2013 and I got member on the forum on February 12, 2014. I do not have anything else to say.

1 Like

little more writing well be good btw i enjoy with riding and as well good guy in the server +1

1 Like

LikeASir You Are One Of The People I trust you are active, Helpful, Kind Oh and this app is great so I think you really deserve to be helper so +1 for me you only need 1 more :smiley: Good Luck!

1 Like

As people have said a little more writing would be nice but LikeASir is a good member and great on the server. +1

1 Like

Sorry it is short. I was rushed. Also I wondered where one of my cats went and this is where my cat was,

1 Like

xD

1 Like

Well typed and good grammar and spelling (for the most part.) +1

1 Like

This Application has been accepted and the Account “LikeASir2” has been promoted to Helper.

This thread is now locked.

1 Like