[Accepted] LightenBerry’s ban appeal 2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4660

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Im verry sorry using hack in survival.

I coppied because im from turkey and dont know English too much but Im still sorry for using cheat

2 Likes

So why should you be unbanned? If someone uses hacks, why should they be trusted not to use them again if they already broke very obvious rules for selfish reasons?

3 Likes

Since I know I will be banned again if I use it, I will not use cheat again.
Please give me a second chance I want play server and have fun

2 Likes

What Quinci was saying was why should we trust you to not use hacks again if we unban you? It’s a well known rule not to hack in servers, of any sort (not just for personal gain.) You need to give us a reason, not just an apology.
Repeated once more in Turkish so he can understand better.
Quinci diyordu neden sana guvenelim? Zaten bir defa once hack kunlandin, ve herkez biliyor hack kunlanmak kurallari bozuyor. Bize bir bahane vermen lazim, ozur deyil. Turkcem okadar iyi deyil ama ingilizce konus burada.

Not sure if this breaks the English only rule, just trying to make sure he understands.

5 Likes

I saw the cheat table from youtube. Its for 1.3 terraria version. I deleted the cheat table after banning And I never used. No cheat available in version 1.4 for now but I do not intend to use it even if any cheat comes Because when you use cheat, the game is not fun anymore.
Thank you for speaking in my languge. I got easier now.

2 Likes

Okay - but why should we unban you? Thanks for the apology but we need a reason.

Tamam - ama neden sendeki bani kaldiralim? Tessekurler ozur icin ama bize bir bahane vermen lazim.

3 Likes

Becasue i want to play on server. I will not do it again.
Ban me if you see me do it again.

2 Likes

Is anyone there? I want to play please.
I promise I will not cheat again.

2 Likes

Read the rules here

And make it clear that you understand them, especially the one(s) you broke

3 Likes

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Assuming you do indeed stick to your promises not to break the rules again, particularly cheating, I will unban you. If you do decide on breaking them again, I will not accept an appeal: that would be obvious disregard of this appeal and the rules.
Appeal accepted.

2 Likes