[Accepted] Leuqas' Ban Appeal

Ban appeal
Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or Advertising
(paste the correct one! They are different)
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4778

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I asked solar diety (he is a helper) if its ok to duplicate, he did not reply, I saw him in a different place, not in survival, I read his helper application, he said “If I’m PvPing, and someone asks I’ll most likely leave PvP or take the hit.”

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, but they did not gave me a warning or anything, just ban, so no

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think I should be unbaned because I want to play again with my friends,I did not use my cheat to fool players, I just gave them items for free, I made 2 players happy, and none of the players in the server are mad at me. I know I did a mistake but I promise to never do it again,

Thank you.

Pls I want to play again im sorry I miss my online friends, I wont hack again. Really really sorry quinci : (

This ban appeal is edited because in my original, I forgot to say I hacked, so I wanted to say the truth this time.

Once again, Sorry

2 Likes

p.s. please unban me too in the ban appeal for geof ( please reply ) ive been waiting almost an hour

2 Likes

Just be patient me too

2 Likes

they have done you earlier than me XD
now im mad

2 Likes

Yes someone replied but not the person that banned me so I still need to wait.
Be patient =D

Im still waiting now for 3 days, but im patient so im not mad about waiting : D

2 Likes

If you felt the need to check the rules you should’ve done /rules for the list of rules as stated on the signs in each dimension’s spawn or welcoming message. Also the first search result on google for “dark gaming rules.” They may not have seen your question and thus did not respond. In the first place, why would abusing unintentional game mechanics be allowed? Especially given the purpose of survival: to survive without cheated items from anywhere else.

3 Likes

Ok sorry that I blamed someone…

2 Likes

If I get unbanned, I will never cheat again and I will play fair. Yesterday I played on the phone of my sister, all I did is answer questions of new people.

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:
You shouldn’t be on the server if you are banned, that is ban evading. By definition it makes the ban redundant as it evades the punishment for the rules.

3 Likes

I only look at the items dimension for about 5 minutes, and stay only at the rift for about 10 minutes,nowhere else, sorry

2 Likes

I just stayed at /rift and answer new player’s questions. Sorry if thats againts the rules too :frowning:

2 Likes

I did that because my dream is to be a helper at your server :smile:.
If I get unbanned…

2 Likes

Now I realise the purpose of ban, to make people think of the bad thing that they did, and I realised my mistakes that I did, so thats why im always reminding myself now while playing in other games to allways play fair and not cheat.
Therefore, I will never break the rules again in any game, and also in real life

2 Likes

Alright. Can you read the rules and copy the ones you broke?

4 Likes

Here is the rule that I broke

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

2 Likes

But im not selfish, just as I said “I just give away items for free”

2 Likes

How does it not negatively affect other players? Efforts taken to progress in survival is rendered moot when someone is just distributing items that were obtained without much effort illegitimately. This is hardly different from a hacker giving out items. If you have access to most if not all items in the game or infinite amounts of them (like on items or any other dimension besides zombies) why play on survival? You aren’t really “surviving” or progressing, are you?

3 Likes

In the previous weeks, I played like a normal person, then I saw 1 player doing the same hack (duplicating) then I coppied him, I know that what he did is illegal, but I still did it, in about 2 hours of using it, I got banned. I really feel guilty for what I did

2 Likes

So you were aware you were breaking rules but decided to do so anyways? Did you not say you were unknowingly breaking the rules, thus thinking your ban wasn’t fair because of your failure to read them?

3 Likes