[Accepted] Legoman Moderator App :D

I would like to say thanks to everyone! You guys have supported me and are very nice to me! :smiley:

[Q1] Name - My name is Stephen King(not related to Martin Luther King Jr.)!

[Q2] IGN (In-game name) - My in game name is Legoman(I know it’s childish, but it’s my brother’s old account).

[Q3] Why you want to be a Moderator- I would like to be moderator, because I see spammers just disrespecting me and my friends constantly. So I would like to help out with that when no other staff are on. Also, there is barely any staff on throughout the day(I am obsessed with this server and I’m on all the time). Just like twenty minutes ago, there was this spammer that kept on using caps and spamming. All I could do is threaten to report him. Also I froze him, but that didn’t stop him from spamming and just saying that helper isn’t staff and helper’s are worthless. I hate when people do that and I will be fair, when it comes to that, I would have to mute him. Also I think I have sufficient knowledge to be a moderator. I know the commands that I need to use, because Chaos is a pal and taught me them! :smiley:

[Q4] Why I should accept you- I think you should accept me because I will look at both sides of an argument, and I will break it up. Also I have a high respect to my authority’s, and also below me as well. I just want to make a difference in this server! I want it to be with no spammer’s, no racism, and just fun people that don’t break the rules!

[Q5] Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would use-
(user 1)- HELP! HELP ME! THERE IS A HACKER!
(Me)- Sir please no caps… what is the hacker doing?
(user 1)- Sorry but he is invincible! he won’t die! I shot like 50 rockets at him! His name is user 2!
(I use the tsphere command and try to kill him with the killr command)
User 2 was banned for hacking

Second scenario
(user 1)- Whoa someone griefed help! is there a staff on!?
(me)- I will handle it. Who’s house is it?
(user 1)- it’s user 3’s!
(I do /history and find out who did it)
(me)- Was he sharing a house with anyone?
(user 1)- no!
(me) I will do rollback then.
(user 2 was banned for griefing)

[Q6] What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator?- I will try my hardest to be as active as possible, and I will respect my authority’s decisions, unless it’s against the rules. I will be kind to all helper’s, and welcome new members. I love this server and I will stay on it for a long long time!

[Q7] How often can you be on the server and active to help people? - I will stay as active as I was helper(2-5 hours most likely).
ps. Sorry the scenarios were bad… Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Lego, you’re a good helper, if you get this I think you’d be a good mod, too. I see you’ve put effort into this. If I were you I’d check your grammar though :stuck_out_tongue: I’d really recommend him :slight_smile: +1 (+2 if I could)

2 Likes

Thank you bro I appreciate it!

2 Likes

He would be a good moderator! nice job. +1

2 Likes

Thanks bro

2 Likes

He would be a good mod. Best of luck! :slight_smile: +1

He would be a good mod. Best of luck! :slight_smile: +1

2 Likes

Thanks you! :smiley: lol double post does that count as 2 +1’s? lol

Yay 3 +1’s! :smiley:

2 Likes

Anyone know who’s the manager of the mods? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lol I think it’s pop bro!

2 Likes

Lego, you are a great friend, and a responsible and all around fun person. I believe that you have the abilities that mod entails. Members need fun staff, and with your attitude, they’ll like you.

I would highly recommend this person for the moderator position. +1

2 Likes

:smiley: Thank you sire!!! Your so nice!

2 Likes

meh… I wish mine had gone like this
you huys still think it is too soon for me x-x?

2 Likes

I wish you luck on yours swaggy!

2 Likes

+1 I highly recommend Legoman. He is great as a helper I believe he can make a even better moderator. Also this application was amazing

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro! :smiley:

Wait, is there testing to be a mod? Or is it just mod right away?

Thank you all so much for believing in me! I appreciate it so much that I have 5 +1’s although that doesn’t matter, because it is up to pop.

2 Likes

Bump! Yeah I’ve been wondering about that too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

haha

2 Likes

+1 well layed out, good grammar and overall you are a great helper and person in genral :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you bro! Your really nice to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 i like chenaley/legoman cuz well he’s been really nice to everyone

what’s that now?7?

2 Likes