[Accepted] Knight_Robokill's Helper App

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Knight_Robokill (I have other in game names such as Aaron and Kingston)

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time. I am usually on 8:00am-10:00am and in afternoons 5:00pm-8:00pm during the week. During the weekend I am usually online 9:00am - 4:00pm.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a helper because I love to help the people of this community. I want to help new players and be a person they can go to for help. I try my best to help in anyway I can. I don’t want to be a helper just for the rank I want to be a helper so I can be a person people can trust and look up to. I type at a fast pace sometimes so I am able to answer questions quickly. I have good grammar so new players can understand me when I answer there questions. Last but not least I want to do as the title says. This is why I want to be a helper on Dark-gaming.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes I would answer the questions they have to ask. The question that people ask the most is “Where do I find (X item)?”. I would tell them where in the chest area that item is or tell them how to spawn it themselves. I try to answer as many questions as I can with new players. I would tell them how to /register and /login if they didn’t know how too. Then I would help them get crew and ranks if they asked.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes I have an extensive knowledge of items and blocks in terraria I have been playing since december of 2012. I have over 2000 hours of playtime and have knowledge of almost every item. I only check the wiki every once in a while to refresh my memory. If a player asked me about a certain item I would give them an answer. If they asked me about certain weapon modifiers I would give them a good modifier for there certain weapon or accessory. I have a somewhat extensive knowledge of commands.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name in real life is James. I am 15 years old and I was born in Florida. I’m also in 9th grade. I am a CIT at a local summer camp and help take care of the kids there. When I’m not at school I usually take my time reading at the local library. One of my hobbies is to fish in a lake nearby where I live. A goal in my life is too help others in their time of need. I love helping others it makes me feel good about myself for helping and the person I am helping feel good about themselves too! I love building on the server and making vanities for my character.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

~ Sincerely Knight~

2 Likes

+1 you seem to be a good guy and fun to play with when your not afk there. Hope you get the required amount of points. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1, I have seen you help great amounts of people as well as enforcing the rules, you deserve Helper, good luck!

1 Like

+(23*53/23+12)^0, one day you helped me, I appreciate that.
Good luck.

1 Like

+1 You seem to be responsible and you immediately help people at need. I’m looking forward to see such a hardworking and reliable Helper! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s this? Someone can respond to questions faster than I can? Witchcraft!
+1
Good luck, James, you’ll make a great addition to the staff team.

1 Like

Forwarded to testing phase good luck.

1 Like

I’ve seen you help people in really friendly and clear way and you also helped to ban few hackers too in last week.

You have my support!

+1

1 Like

+!1!

1 Like