[Accepted] Itsfierydiv's ban appeal (teraria name ItsDiv)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I was banned for advertising.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, as I was still new to Terraria, having only played for two weeks or so, and i did not know Terraria servers has such good security, and i was chatting privately with my friend, and i copied the link and forgot to write /r and pasted it on public chat and was banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, as i DID paste it on chat, but i think everyone should know the real reason why I accidentally pasted it on public chat.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have a good friend in Dark Gaming survival and would like to play with him again and would not like to bother him by asking him to come to other servers. Please, unban me, I am really sorry.

3 Likes

Ok, so you’re saying you are aware that you should only post ips in whispers right?

So I can be clear you understand what rule was actually broken: reply, quoting the rule that was broken from the rules:

3 Likes

I think I broke the rule of not advertising and also meant to say that Dark Gaming is the best survival server, with a lot of friendly people, and good quality, if not a little laggy, and would love to play again
----> Q4

3 Likes

Ok but you need to quote the rule. Start a reply to this post then click on the rules link, select the rule(s) you broke in its entirety and click “Quote”.

Like this (this is not the rule you broke):

3 Likes

Ok, I got it now, I will do it correctly.

3 Likes

This is the rule that I broke:

3 Likes

Ok hopefully the rule is clear to you, and I understand that if you made a mistake with whispering that it doesn’t come as much of a surprise. Unfortunately, as the ban process for posting ip addresses is completely automated, it defaults to giving out an immediate ban (because otherwise the person would attempt to trick the system until their message came through).

Now that there’s no reason for you to be banned, you have been unbanned.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.