[Accepted] Issues' Ban appeal

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4916

[Q2] No, I didn’t mind breaking the rules.

[Q3] I don’t know

[Q4] I’m really sorry I didn’t mean it to happen like this.
Yes i actually use it But I didn’t mean to Modify the client to survive.
Can you give me another chance I promise never to happen again.

2 Likes

Why did you cheat in a Terraprism? survival literally just reset today and you’ve already have a terraprism. do you think that’s fair to just cheat in an item and then ruin survival for others?

2 Likes

I didn’t really intend to use it. But yesterday, before reset I got it from where I didn’t know. And today, after resetting, it’s still inside me, just one piece of Terraprism. I don’t have and I can use it for cheating I don’t even have any cheat programs on my computer.

2 Likes

And I think it’s fair That I was banned if I had really done it

2 Likes

so it stayed with you even after the reset? i find this hard to believe. the reset wipes everyone’s inventory to just the 3 starter tools and you even seem to know about the prism because you moved it in your inventory instead of trashing it. the only way you could’ve gotten it is either cheating it in, or someone gave it to you. don’t you think you should’ve trashed a item like that instead of keeping it?

2 Likes

It’s hard to believe that I didn’t really hack. But the matter that is suddenly prism
In the inventory. I don’t know how I got it. This one I really talk about.
But I try not to use it I just want to keep it It is probably a bad idea that I did.

2 Likes

Yeah it was bad idea that you kept it knowing that survival just reset and even if the Empress of light was dead, the chances of getting it are really really slim unless she was killed during daytime which is a 100% drop chance and hardly anyone can do… so next time something “Suddenly” appears in your inventory and you know that you SHOULDN’T have, trash it so you won’t get in trouble, understand? that goes for all items. i’d avoid grabbing stuff from the bins since that’s where most hacked items are and a lot of people get banned because they grabbed hacked items from bins.

2 Likes

Okay, I understand and I will avoid it from happening again. If I see it again after reset or not reset I should discard it if I see it again.

2 Likes

Alrighty, can you read the rules and copy and paste the ones you broke? Rules

2 Likes

#4 Item Drops

Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.

2 Likes

Unbanned please make sure that you never do this again or else it’ll be harder to appeal.

2 Likes