[Accepted] I'm banned and I don't know why.

1. t.dark-gaming.com/ban/102

2.Nope. I just went back after a couple of hours and got banned.

3.No, it was unfair because I have no idea why was I banned and I didn’t even do anything wrong.

4.I have no mistakes that I have to clear and I follow all the rules of the server. People think I use modded clients because I hit fast but it’s because I have nearly max melee speed and maybe because I lag too much. These are really the only things I can say on Q4 because I really, really don’t know what wrong did I do and if I did anything wrong, I’m sorry and please tell me what did i do.

1 Like

I think there is a mistake, the Proof set in “t.dark-gaming.com/ban/102
Is the proof you have to ban TrollX. I think A68 was trying to ban TrollX but wrote your name by accident.

1 Like

Hmm, I think so :confused:
Man mistakes are so annoying but I can’t really do a thing about it.
I guess I just have to do the waiting game.

Now I get it. Don’t worry I just unistalled Gameiki :smiley:
I just used it for building in singleplayer though but I’m sorry for being an idiot.

1 Like

Yes, you’ve been banned for Gameiki mod.

So, this was a mistake on your part?

1 Like

Yes and i’m really sorry though, I didn’t know the rules earlier because I went to the server first before the forums.

But now all I’m asking for is to get unbanned because now I just cleared up my mess and once again, i’m really, really sorry.

If there are other things you want me to clarify, then let me know.

1 Like

Lack of knowledge of the rules isn’t an excuse, but I understand it was a mistake.

I guess Rofle will unban you very soon.

1 Like

Thanks for understanding though. For now, i’ll just be playing the waiting game.

1 Like