[Accepted] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Fierce Deity.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalizations)
I’m online from the moment I wake up which varies on the day, whether weekend or weekday. I wake up 7/8 am on a bad day and 11am/12pm on a good day. I play the minimum of 10 hours and the maximum of 26 hours per day.
GMT -8 Pacific Standard - Los Angeles, CA, USA

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a Helper for the sole purpose of helping people. I ENJOY helping others. I would like to be a helper because one of the things that I do have is time. Currently don’t have a job and I’m not going to college anymore so I would really like to contribute to this server. Also, whenever I was browsing servers back then I would always just be a pawn that gets ignored since I don’t have a nice color or since I was a guest. I won’t allow anyone being ignored regardless of their position.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will always help others before I help myself. My priorities are to help anyone who is in need of assistance regardless of what I’m doing. Whether it’d be slaying some bosses, destroying peeps in pvp or just punching some mobs, I will drop that in an instance and offer my help.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes. I read the rules over 10 times. I have made plenty mistakes that I have learned from and I will use that knowledge to my advantage. I have gone through the process of verifying myself as crew thus meaning I can help others who want to become crew by guiding them step by step. I believe I do have sufficient knowledge to answer questions that are put to me that have to do with the server.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I’m a 21 year old who enjoys playing video games. I’m from a small town in California known as Woodlake. The only thing I love more than video games is food! I’m a friendly person who believes in being fair at all times. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Food is blessed,
but the A’s are too short.
You actually cant really play 26 hours per day
because on the last time I checked, the length of a day on Earth is 24h, or that…?

1 Like

Like Pun said, you need to add A LOT to your questions. While you are a good helper in game, you need to make a more acceptable application with more details. Q3-5 need more in general

1 Like

I think you would be a great helper, but you should add more to the questions. Other than that +1

1 Like

I added stuff.

1 Like

+1
Good luck my friend!

1 Like

+1 i think you would be a great helper, even when in pvp you still take some time to help newer players.

1 Like

Lol wut

1 Like

Good job plus one

1 Like

+1

For a long time already I’ve been seeing you helping others. Hopefully, a Helper rank will motivate you to be even better in in.

1 Like

+1 You’re a very helpful person, Fierce. I know you’ll be a great helper. :wink:

1 Like

I would just like to note that I was ill for two days, and therefore I did not get to test. However, I did manage to do the 3rd test finally, to complete Round 1;

Test 1: Fail
Test 2: Fail
Test 3: Pass

Outcome: Fail
Summary: You were helping a little, but then you were busy PvP’ing while some other people were helping instead. Even after a few questions were repeated several times, you still did not answer.

You will need to pass the last two tests for a final outcome of a pass.

1 Like

Understood.

1 Like

Test 4: Pass
Test 5: Pass

Final Outcome: Pass
Summary:
You do more than just answer a question, and you provide detail in your answers, however, it might be a good idea to ask questions such as “Are you building something permanent or temporary?”. Remember, treat each player as though they are a friend who has just joined the server. If you want them to stay and think good of the server, you must treat them as a friend.

1 Like