[Accepted] Helper Application- Damion

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is Damion.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

I am, and will be, on the server as frequently as possible. This gets a little bit wonky… During most week-days, between 7:45 and 3:30, I should be on for about four to five hours, in varying amounts of time per visit (I will be on and off for that time.) After that, from 6:00 and onwards, I should normally able to stay on consistently from 6:00 to 10:00. On weekends, with work, my time will vary, but about 6 to 10 hours per weekend should be considered the normal amount. Note that this weekend won’t be that way; I have a job that will take me out-of-state, and without a computer until Monday afternoon.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I would like to be a Helper for a variety of reasons. I’ll list, and explain them, in no intended order. First, I just enjoy helping people in general. You could look at my total served community service hours- but a better example is that I run a non-profit organization that helps pay for hospital bills that could not otherwise be paid. Making people happy is what makes me the happiest. Secondly, I know what it’s like to be one of the new players. I was just like that- we all are, in every game we play, at some point. I never had people offering help and advice. I had only myself and the wiki to help me out, and it’s just not the same as having somebody personally help you. It’d be good to know that I was able to do that for people, and for it to be recognized that I do. Next, this server is incredible. There are a couple main facets to this. The community here is amazing. Compared to most servers- and groups of people in general- the members and staff here are incredibly kind and helpful. I consider myself lucky to be here among you. When a group such as this comes along, I’d like to help out as much as possible. I believe that all my experiences- leading a non-profit as well as a software company, serving as moderators and admins for various games, and others- can accumulate into one very helpful Helper.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

To be blunt, yes, I will. There are four things that I have done to this server- build, PvP, fight bosses to level up to collect things in my inventory, and help/talk to people. As of late, that’s been increasingly turning into just PvP and helping people. It won’t take much out of me to put helping people as a priority, as it’s what I’ve done all my life. Putting aside PvP, building- whatever I’m doing, won’t be an issue.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

I do believe I have sufficient knowledge to answer any question that may come my way. There is a positive side to having to depend on myself and the wiki as guidance. I have learned most of everything there is to Terraria, I’d be surprised if a question on it could be posed to me. I’m also experienced with TShock, so I’m covered on that side. Finally, it’s never an issue for me to tell people where they can find an item, or the boss arena- i.e. Somebody asks “Where are the potions?” Nine times out of ten, I know the chest location in the store. I’d say “Third row up from the bottom, the fourth chest on the right.” If I was wrong, or if I was unsure of my answer before I sent it, I can just warp to the spawn and check myself.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

I’m a person of many walks of life. I keep myself busy, essentially. I write poetry, work in abstract photography, draw (despite being colourblind), participate in theatre productions, and sing- those are the majority of my creative facets. I also am an avid problem solver and student- both of which make me an excellent programmer. I currently run a software company, where two of my friends and I make programs according to commissions. You already know of my community service side. I’m an athlete as well, participating in varsity soccer and varsity rowing. I’m fifteen years old, and my real name is Lilian. It’s hard for me to tell you about myself, as always- I’m just not good at it. There’s too much to tell without having more specific questions, or guidelines, to lead me through the thought process.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, let me know if there’s anything I should change or fix, or if there’s anything I can help you with.

~Damion

I’ll make one of those fancy support lists as well.

Supporters:

Seraph
DragonSlayer
zues
RubberDuckyFoxtrot
MrSandwich
TheAliens
STHES
Thebutterfly

Neutral:

Flamewarrior

Against:

1 Like

woah longest helper app i have ever seen i have seen you online but i have not seen you helping so im neither +1 or-1 now

1 Like

You get a +1 from me. This is the best Helper app I’ve seen. It’s better than mine :D. I hope to see you helping along side me when I get there :D.

1 Like

+1 Damion would make a good Helper, and has proved himself to be a good Helper from what I have seen. I would love to see you Helper one day. GL bro :slight_smile: +1

1 Like

Ok Ren. I haven’t seen Neme’s Helper app yet.

1 Like

This application is very good and is composed very eloquently. Seeing the evidence in this application, and how you act on the server leads me to give you a +1

1 Like

Indeed people are saying it’s a long app! Hehe, good job damion.
+1 you deserve it from “meester-weech”
You help along side me so frequently as soon as you put your mind to it.
I look forward to seeing you help along side me in the future

Y am I not on the supporters list ;~;
I’ve talked to you tons and we get along perfectly fine!

1 Like

Very good application as is obvious you put a lot of effort into this application and helping people a good amount +1

1 Like

I know it might be a bit late, but anyway here is a +1. Seen you on the server a bit and you haven’t missed a question from what I’ve seen so far, plus the application is of an impeccable standard and is probably the best one I have seen to date. Good luck to you and I hope that you can get the position :).

1 Like

That kind of application won’t put on shame a Moderator’s one.
You got 2 weeks for testing (A small update-On the sticky topic of Helper Manager’s work).
Good luck!

1 Like

+1 from me! I have seen you online before and you are Very helpful! You have a great caring personality and you are always willing to help. :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations :D!!!

1 Like

I announced right now that Damion is now being promoted on the server,
so it’s also valid to here.
Damion kept up the good work, helped me and others both in the same time.
Good Work, this application is now Accepted, and Damion is promoted to Helper.

1 Like

Stay Epic Damion

1 Like

YEY congratulations lily :smiley:

1 Like

well done see you helping soon :slight_smile:

1 Like