[Accepted] Habonir's Ban Appeal - Permanent ban for exploiting, appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
dark-gaming.com/ban/4483

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I didn’t, this isn’t me copying from the example but I also didn’t read the rules and broke them.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was obviously exploiting and I deserved it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Cause I am willing to never use the exploit again or break the rules, I was clearly dumb to think I could get away with using a hack client. I dearly apologize and I am a good person, you will see. I think I shall get unbanned and I will never ever break the rules again. I’m reading them right now and I will not exploit again, I dearly apologize and for details, I used a client called Jakes Terraria Hack 6.0 if you wanted to know, so I am pleasing you to unban me and to believe me that I am a good person, and will never break the rules again. Thank you.

Why were you using a modified client?

I was jealous of others and didn’t want to spend hours of farming to get ores and items, please forgive me.

And then when unbanned, you will just do it again? Why would you stop?

Cause I know that I would be banned again and therefore I am very sorry.

Unbanned.

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number;http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4185
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
-Yes I did, im sorry i was abusing exploits, i didn’t wanted to do these things i just was bored of doing “nothing”…
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

• It was fair because it was permanent, ¿why permanent? For continously abuse exploits when i can enjoy the server.
    [Q4] Why should we unban you?
  • Because i think i didn’t enjoyed the server, it has so many gamemodes and pvp, im really sorry for abusing exploits i will never do it again and not saying it in the whole server.
    Thanks You.

-MaGaRo

Wrong place to unban, create a new thread

Thanks.