[Accepted] Habonir's Ban Appeal - Permanent ban for exploiting, appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
dark-gaming.com/ban/4483

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I didn’t, this isn’t me copying from the example but I also didn’t read the rules and broke them.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was obviously exploiting and I deserved it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Cause I am willing to never use the exploit again or break the rules, I was clearly dumb to think I could get away with using a hack client. I dearly apologize and I am a good person, you will see. I think I shall get unbanned and I will never ever break the rules again. I’m reading them right now and I will not exploit again, I dearly apologize and for details, I used a client called Jakes Terraria Hack 6.0 if you wanted to know, so I am pleasing you to unban me and to believe me that I am a good person, and will never break the rules again. Thank you.

1 Like

Why were you using a modified client?

1 Like

I was jealous of others and didn’t want to spend hours of farming to get ores and items, please forgive me.

1 Like

And then when unbanned, you will just do it again? Why would you stop?

1 Like

Cause I know that I would be banned again and therefore I am very sorry.

1 Like

Unbanned.

1 Like

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number;http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4185
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
-Yes I did, im sorry i was abusing exploits, i didn’t wanted to do these things i just was bored of doing “nothing”…
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

• It was fair because it was permanent, ¿why permanent? For continously abuse exploits when i can enjoy the server.
    [Q4] Why should we unban you?
  • Because i think i didn’t enjoyed the server, it has so many gamemodes and pvp, im really sorry for abusing exploits i will never do it again and not saying it in the whole server.
    Thanks You.

-MaGaRo

1 Like

Wrong place to unban, create a new thread

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like