[Accepted] Galanus' Ban appeal

[Q1] http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4126
[Q2] Yes, I did break the rules knowingly.
[Q3] Totally fair.
[Q4] I simply love playing the zombies game mode in this server but while playing I got a bit angry because I kept dying and dying so I downloaded hacks to simply “become better” at the zombies game mode. therefore I used God hacks and got banned. I was shocked to see myself getting banned even though I knew it was against the rules. I realize my actions were in violation of the rules, I have read them and unfortunately, I have broken them. and I will promise to never do such a thing again. If I can do anything more to prove my innocence I will go for it.

1 Like

You were banned after breaking a rule, one of which is a more serious issue. Use of a modified client that deviates original gameplay. This rule is in place to ensure fair gameplay. What is experienced in terms of gameplay mechanics should be determined by the server, not what client modifications you decide to use. One should not be forced to modify their client to be on the same level of capability as others.
They must never be used when you are on this server.
Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
Will you acknowledge them and follow them?

1 Like

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

Yes, I swear that I will acknowledge the rules and will follow them.

1 Like

Keep in mind anyone that continues to break the same rules after an appeal (for some reason, this is very often) may not appeal again in most cases.
Appeal Accepted

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like