[Accepted] Fabsol's Second Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4615

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
By definition of most of my reasons, no.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
In my opinion, I believe my ban was somewhat fair. Warping to other players and using shadow dodge was fair. Racism, for example, was rather confusing. A racial slur is not racist unless it is used towards someone in a harmful manner. I personally think that a new rule called “No racial slurs” should be added.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will attempt to stay out of trouble at all costs, and be fair.

3 Likes

[A3] (In reply to Q3).
Racism/Racist Slurs, are referred to as the same thing on here.
If you are found using the n-word, you will be warned once, then banned if it is continuous essentially.
Whether it is towards someone, or just without meaning no harm doesn’t matter, as racism/racist slurs are not tolerated whatsoever.

[A4] (in reply to Q4).
If you wish to come back to DG, It is necessary that you understand and follow the rules at all times, I advise that you read the Rules before I make any further move.

2 Likes

I have read the rules numerous times before. The only reason why I broke the “No teleporting to other players in PvP.” and “No using shadow dodge in PvP” was because I got quite cocky. I have now acknowledged that I should not be breaking these rules anymore, which is why I will try to stay out of trouble.

2 Likes

Seeing you’re acknowledging your past mistakes, and want to move forward and do the right thing, I will unban you. While it’s been 1 month after your first appeal, I’m hoping you’ve reevaluated your decisions regarding the rules and decide to follow them from now on. If this were to happen again, it will result in a ban with absolutely no chance of an appeal.

Accepted.

2 Likes