[Accepted] Ethan67's Ban Appeal.

Ban Appeal: LostKing
[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0
(paste the correct one! The two are different)

https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3662

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

Yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I have made a grave mistake, a mistake so stupid and so idiotic that I feel like a fool even trying to play once more. I failed to understand that trust could be lost in a matter of seconds. I had stooped so low that I knew that not a single admin would ever save me. I really want to apologize for my actions, in all honesty I was being a jerk. Wasting others precious time, asking for help that I really didn’t even deserve. I especially want to apologize to Quincy, after being banned for the second time I had finally told myself that it wasn’t worth it. I couldn’t even bring myself to apologize because I knew what I had done was unforgivable. I want to believe that I can play fairly just like everyone else can, my actions back then didn’t show that in anyway at all. If I am unbanned, I will promise that I will play fairly. Never again will I even try to cheat on your server. I apologize to the entire admin team and to the players of the server, I broke a rule twice. It’s common knowledge that 3 strikes and your out for good, I promise to never reach my third strike. Please give me another chance.

PS: (To Quincy)
I understand that Dark-Gaming has a zero tolerance standard for hackers and cheaters, I also understand that admins can ban/reprimand players for whatever they may deem worthy. I spouted several lies towards you specifically and clearly I paid the price. Looking back on it, the things that I said and did were idiotic. I was lying through my teeth! and I am sorry for that, I have only myself to blame for the situation I am in now. All I can do now is beg for one last chance to prove that I can be trusted.

This is the rule that I broke;
Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

1 Like

Certainly you have provided an apology entailing the general issues you have caused.
However your words hold little credibility as you did the same in your previous ban appeal when dunkasaur found you hacking. You were unbanned, but proceeded to simply hack again, within hours of the appeal being accepted. You already knew hacking was an issue, but clearly such concerns were of no relevance.

As it stands, I see little reason to unban you as you immediately broke the same rules intentionally after appealing with an evidently insincere apology.

Other person’s appeals should not be commented upon if you have nothing to add.

1 Like

Coming back and asking for an unban after what I had done seems foolish I know… I destroyed the little trust that you had in me and for that there isn’t much that I can say. This doesn’t help my case much, neither does it justify my actions but i cheated again because I wanted to at least catch up a little. BUT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. I should’ve listened to the warnings that I had been given in the first place. If I’m unbanned, I understand that I’ll be watched the entire time until just a little bit of trust in me is developed. I will be on the thinnest ice possible, just please Quincy, please give me one last chance. I promise it will never happen, not now and not in a million years will I try and cheat. Please let me play on the server again.

1 Like

One more thing; I’m not sure if this helps or not, but while I was cheating on my own personal world. I ended up corrupting not only my save file but also my world. I had lost everything, apparently it had to do with my computer itself, the tweak I had been using is no longer compatible with my computer ever due to the tweak being updated. I don’t have the desire neither the ability to even cheat anymore.

I know that saying sorry over and over again isn’t really helping my case, but I truly am sorry for all that I’ve done. But it will never happen again, I made a terrible decision the last time. I didn’t even make another ban appeal for about half a year because I knew what I had done. Surely I’ve matured throughout that long period of time. I truly am Sorry.

1 Like

No, a supposedly incompatible cheat does not change anything. There are many different cheats available, and they can be installed at any time.
Accepting this appeal on the assumption you keep to your word. If you are found to be cheating again, I will permanently ban you and refuse future appeals.

1 Like