[Accepted] DG Victor's helper application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name DG Victor The Legend. Full words: Dark Gaming Victor The Legend, because I had a character named Victor The Legend, but I forgot it’s password and then I came with this character, my main one.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am on from like 12PM to 9PM and then from 11PM to 3AM and I know it’s way too much :l . I live in Romania, EEST, +2. I’ll start school on 12th of September, and I will have school things to do, but I still got time to play! :slight_smile:

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a helper, first of: because I like to help people and answer questions and they need to know how to play and don’t make them leave the server, because no one may help them, but to be fair, it’s annoying when some players don’t pay attention to the ones who help them, but I won’t stop till they will get the answer to their questions!
Second of all: this server needs more helpers, we only have one active: Blanc.
And of course because I want to take it to the next level. :slight_smile:

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I can and i am dealing with all the questions people ask. When in-game, I can answer to all questions people put in, even when fighting enraged Duke Fishron I can help. But when playing zombies I can’t.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I know this server very well, I can help people getting crew, registering, shifting dimensions etc. My knowledge about the armory is not at max level yet, but I will start learning the armory right after I post this, but when you guys check this application, I will already be learning the chests or maybe learnt the chests already. And talking about Terraria, I know almost everything, having two and one half completed expert mode playthroughs, I can say I have mastered Terraria already.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My favourite question is already here! I am a 12 years old boy, living in Bucharest, Romania, and being quite mature for his age and looking like 15 :l . I am very popular on the server already, I’ve been known here for only 2 months and almost all the old players and 2 admins are my friends here and I love it :smiley: ! I am quite clumsy when talking about typing, most people noticed that and not a very fast typer, but still typing fast enough. My favorite things to do are to play Terraria, going to the beach, having fun with friends, watching YouTube, eating cake etc. Mostly I prefer playing on my computer and phone :slight_smile: . I’ve discovered this server in late 2015, I don’t really remember when exactly, and I was impressed by the texture and the shapes of this server. The most thing I liked to do then was to snipe other players and hiding, I could barely see a pro there.
Now what I like to do here is to play pve, zombies, do fun things with my friends on the server and growing my sky town!
I have hobby in melee combat with swords mostly, I sometimes like to go with a friend in the park and get some wood to make weapons like daggers, axes, bows etc. I like assault melee combat the most, because I’m quick at movement and I like to do “swaggy” moves with spears and swords. But most times I feel want to be alone in peace and playing on pc, this doesn’t mean I don’t like to play with you guys :slight_smile: .
And one of my dreams on this server is to be a staff :slight_smile: ! Too many faces tho…

Can be found in these forms:
https://gyazo.com/57f990ace9129a9dcd07a746c9e1e3f2
https://gyazo.com/850c78d0449ab850ed925b7aba916616

1 Like

Nice app, well spoken and good length. I see you helping out ALOT! Good Luck! +1

1 Like

Aww, thx <3

1 Like

looks good i wish you luck with it :wink: +1 from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

hasnt even been an hour and I already have 2 pluses :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t expect you to apply yet, but you told me you will. Now that I think of it, you are a very helpful person! Nice app aswell.
All my cookies go to you!
(oh right, the +1 too)

1 Like

Mmm, cookies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who doesn’t like cookies?!

1 Like

santa’s shadow xD

1 Like

How dare he?!

1 Like

Seems like I have already have the amount of pluses for this week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice lengthy app and great person who helps out lots of people! I see you on a lot and I almost see you everytime I’m online. +1

1 Like

<3

1 Like

A lengthy app, good commitment to follow what you say, and relativity nice overall. I’ll give you a +1.

1 Like

So, I’m on pending rn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Evaluation:
Test 1 - pass
Test 2 - pass
Test 3 - pass

Result:
Pass.

Well done. The necessary procedures will be carried out to finalise your position.

1 Like