[Accepted] DG Victor The Legend's Ban Appeal

So, I was accused of griefing a bakon thingy, that I don’t even know where it is!
Lord Avery says that the “history” of this server says that I griefed the bakon thing, that I dont even know of it and when did it got griefed, today?, yesterday? Didn’t even got asked where I’ve been when this happened or if I know where the bakon thing is! Please ask me everything you need to know to prove that I did not do this!
I swear I didn’t grief anything! I just want to be a loyal member of this server! I even built a zombies map for this server!
And Ave, technology isn’t always right, Derpy approves this!
Please, I am a trustable crew member!
I just want to have fun on the best server of Terraria!
Btw the ban ip is: dark-gaming.com/ban/2664

2 Likes

History is never wrong. Ever.

So explain, how was this ban not fair? This clearly shows how you griefed.

2 Likes

When I found the Bakon Clan HQ, it was already like that, but if you know he did it via history, I won’t deny he griefed it, but just saying.

2 Likes

Oh…Now I know what you are talking about, yes I griefed this build, I am sorry, and I swear I will repair all the damage done, but if you did already, then I will do anything to get back on the server with the same account! But please, everyone gets a second chance! I promise I will not grief anything ever again! But I really don’t know why did I want to do this! Yeah, sometimes people make stupid things, but please I swear I won’t do this ever again!
Please Lord Avery!

BTW, cool history system, I like it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok at least you admit to your actions, but I don’t know Avery will unban you for griefing on the surface, especially since you destroyed HIS build.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did a very bad thing…I am so sorry right now! ;-;

Second time I will do this…bye bye forever…
But please give me my second chance!

2 Likes

My question is: Why did you even grief the Bakon HQ? You know full well that the consequences of griefing would mean a ban, so why grief it? And from what I’ve seen, you’re a nice person. I suppose you deserve a second chance, but I have no power in this situation. It is up to Avery whether to banish you or not from the DG society.

2 Likes

The fact that it’s my build has nothing to do with the matter.
Also, Rouge brings a fair point, why did you grief this area?

“but I don’t know Avery will unban you for griefing on the surface, especially since you destroyed HIS build.”
The point of a ban is not to keep you off the server, it is to have a discussion about the problem that occurred, and to make sure that it will never occur again.
Bans are not meant to be permanent, except in rare instances of extreme abuse.

I would also like to discourage people from commenting on Ban Appeals It is the Administrators job to deal with them in a way he (or she) deems fitting, further interaction just confuses the situation, and can make it harder for the person to become unbanned.

TL;DR: Why did you grief the area?

2 Likes

Oh, well, sorry then

2 Likes

Well, the thing is I destroyed a part of the building on purpose and I’m sorry now for what I did and as I said, I will never grief or do anything bad ever again!

2 Likes

But why did you destroy it…?
I want you to read the Rules.
Fully understand them, and quote the section you broke.
If you have any questions ask them below.

2 Likes

Ask me everything you want to know.

I said I did this on purpose, no reason…

Griefing #1

Ok I didn’t do small grief, and no mass grief, I kinda destroyed 20-30 walls

Is this a big deal?

2 Likes

That’s not an exact quote from the rules. Quote the sentence(es), not the section number.

Any grief is a big deal. If someone griefs a small area, it shows the potential to grief a much larger area.

“Eyy, I just killed the guy a lil’! What’s the big deal?”

2 Likes

ah ok, " Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule. "

2 Likes

Do you now fully understand the rules and how you broke them?
State below once you do.

2 Likes

Yes, Ave, I understand now. And some hours ago before I got to sleep I read the rules.

To make sure that I will not break another rule.

Also thank you, Velstadt, for saying that I am a good person, I appreciate this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

^
Victor, all you need to do is state that you’ve read and fully understand the rules I linked to earlier. If you do not (fully understand the rules), feel free to ask any questions you have.

2 Likes

I read the rules and fully understood them.

2 Likes

Appeal accepted.
Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Unbanned.
Thread is now locked.

2 Likes