[Accepted] d.e.s.t.r.o.y.e.r's ban appeal.

[Q1] ban link= http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3758 the account which i originally used to send in my first ban appeal was d.e.s.t.r.o.y.e.r but i have forgotten the password and there is no reset button which is why i am using a different one.

[Q2]did you break the rules knowingly?= i wont sugar coat anything like i have done before, i knowingly kept hacked items from a player that was using a modified client even though the third rule says #3 Accountability -All members are responsible for their own actions, which i am extremely sorry for, i also used a modified client myself in the previous survival before the reset and in the current one i got banned in which explicitly breaks the section 5 rule about hacking/exploits, #1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate game play functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, and for this i also sincerely apologize.

[Q3] no i do not think the ban was unfair, i foolishly went ahead and broke the rules of the game despite knowing it and spoiling the experience for other players.

[Q4] PLEASE i ask that u unban me because i really enjoy your server, i have now been banned for months since June and that has given me a long time to reflect on my stupid actions, in my previous ban appeal i also plagiarized an apology which was very stupid and i apologize. I am truly sorry

1 Like

Appeal accepted.

1 Like