[Accepted] d.e.s.t.r.o.y.e.r ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3986

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
theres no point of me coming here with lies, yes i did indeed break the rules knowingly by using a cheating engine in survival mode which was extremely stupid and for that i truly do apologize for wasting the other players time and the staff overlooking the server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
The ban was completely fair i was being stupid i did something the rules clearly said not to do and i apologize on my part for that.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
ill give it to you simple i really love the server and ive been banned for more than 8 months now and that has giving me plenty of time to review and look over the actions i have made-#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, i ruined the gaming experience for other players and im sorry for that and assure you that it will not happen again, just want to be back on the server i like sorry.

2 Likes

You were banned before for the same exact reason. You said you were sorry then, but what what is this?

2 Likes

after i was banned the second time ive long since removed the engine from my pc, i only ask for another chance , no point me sugar coating anything but i do mean it. and sorry for not complying with my words the first.

2 Likes

It is highly recommended that you do not do this again. I suggest you take this one seriously.

2 Likes

im the same person, i just forgot my password and it wont reset for some reason. and i assure you i most definitely will take this chance very seriously.

2 Likes

Appeal Accepted.
Keep in mind future appeals will not be considered.

2 Likes