[Accepted] Bruh's Ban Appeal

1. https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4198
  2. Yes, I did know
  3. Yes i believe it was fair enough
  4. The main reason i was hacking is because i was bored and i was showing off to some people how cool it was and i didn’t kill anybody unless they hurt me or it was an accident, and if you decide to unban me, I will not hack again in that server, the main thing i use this server for is for items, mostly for reforges, and thats usually it, and again, I shouldn’t have showed off to them how cool hacks were and will not do it again. (I also don’t know if i did this right)
1 Like

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.

1 Like

OK I believe this is correct, and I don’t know if you want me to copy the whole paragraph or just the numbers so I’m just going to do the numbers, and i’ll probably do it wrong so here: Section 0 #4, Section 3 #1 (But not used in a negative way), Most likely Section 3 #2, and also just in case, I did not use Section 3 #5, I went to go get items to show people how cool my hacks were.
(EDIT) Just to let you know the hacks I was showing them too were not my friends, but I was trying to make them my friends.

1 Like

In what way did you violate any part of section 3? Could you review your banlink?
Section 0 #4 is as read: vague, and used for generally bad behavior towards others/toxicity. You ban reason is not vague but well defined with its own section in the rules.

1 Like

Sorry pushed wrong buttons, Section 0 #4 i thought it meant by “ruin their experience” by using hacks on them, and all section 3 was typo. I will double check these after i’m done typing: Section 5 #1 and most likely #2. I thought there would be more but apparently not.

1 Like

The rule you broke and were thus banned for is
Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.

Not sure how you were exploiting. You appeared to be only using a modified client.
Remove your client modifications when playing on this server and you will not be in issue with the rules. Refuse to do so and this appeal is closed.
Lie of its removal and you will be further barred from the server without much chance to appeal.
What is your decision?

1 Like

I promise I won’t use hacks on pvp again. But I have a question am I allowed to use hacks on the zombies while nobody is in the same game as I am? If no I won’t use hacks at all on this server.

1 Like

No, you are never allowed to use modified clients as defined by the rules on this server.
Appeal accepted.

1 Like