[Accepted] Barackobama2. ban appeal

[Q1]
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4969

[Q2]Did you break the rules knowingly?
i did think about what would happen if i started this
but i ignored it so it was my fault that i chose to do
something that i know will get me banned

[Q3] Do you think your ban was fair?
yes it was fair, i was out of control and acting up.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
well i learned that if someone says something to you
you should just not say anything, but i just felt like it was gonna be
funny but i realized that now that its not funny to name my character with inappropriate words.
and i agree that what i did was wrong and if i do get unbanned im gonna apologize to suda if he is still there.

3 Likes

you joined with the n-word in your name and asked if it was okay and i responded to you with a kick asking you to change, i gave you chances on chances to stop insulting Suda and ignore him, but every time he says something you have to respond to him insulting him why didn’t you just listen to me and just ignore him. you threw more insults than he did and you kept pushing your luck by “trying” to get my attention with rule breaking comments and then spammed at the end which got my attention and lead to your ban.

3 Likes

i never said no. i was just saying what you did to get banned. i want you to understand what you did was wrong, you should’ve listened to my warnings and leave it be and move on. what i saw was Suda said one insult to you which isn’t enough for a ban as he moved on, but you kept throwing insults and trying to provoke him.

2 Likes

mmmm, now you realize your mistakes and you should’ve listened to me instead of continuing. might i ask why you joined with the n-word in your name? and why did you spam to get my attention?

3 Likes

mmmmh, i see. maybe perhaps you should start caring and stop trying to provoke others including me, think about your actions and what’ they’ll do to you, you should never try to provoke anyone especially staff and if someone is pissing you off, bara, then just ignore them i seriously was trying to help you and i gave you chances on chances i really tried my best to avoid banning you but you just didn’t listen to me. joining with the n-word in your name is a big no-no and will not be tolerated at all i hope you learn from this.

2 Likes

You can be unbanned if you read the Rules and copy paste the ones you broke. you broke 3 of them so i should see 3

2 Likes

can you copy and paste them please.

2 Likes

bara, can you please click on the link (Rules) i posted and go through them and Copy and Paste the ones you broke.

2 Likes

Thank you! Unbanned.

2 Likes