[Accepted] Banned Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/255

[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
I am unsure. My son plays this game (4 years old).

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It states there was a modified client. If that means he modified your buildings then yes the ban was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am sorry that this was done to your server. I have informed my son of the actions he did and they ways to prevent this from happening again. I will keep a closer eye on what he does while on your server.

Hello. A Modified Client means that the game files are edited. In other words, you or your son downloaded a patch to the game, that allowed him to wear gear that was made only for the Developers. That’s not allowed on this server. I’m not in control of this ban, so I’ll step out here, but I wanted to let you know.

The instances of a modified client include: Wearing developer armor without debuffs, having odd and unnatural game behaviour (such as teleporting to ones self after they die), being unkillable (godmode), doing insane damage and modifying death messages. There are a few instances of which are less common, but these are all counted as “Modified Clients” as such behaviour is impossible to achieve without modifying your client. We do not ban on suspision of a modified client but on an instance that is proof of such.

You and anyone else using this account are all denoted under the same account and therefore actions collectively contribute to one “person” that is represented by your account. Excuses of 3rd party tampering and usage of your account such as a friend or sibling is not accepted and should be avoided completely. Once you and anyone else you expect to use this account has read the rules, clearly understands them (and if you do have questions, ask them now as you won’t get another chance if you get banned again) and is ready to come back into the server, you must post a response clearly displaying your understanding of the rules and any reasons that are sufficient to stand in contrast to the final judgement.

I have read and understand the rules that you have put forth. I am reading the section where you said teleporting to ones self after they die. I saw my son do this on a number of occasions and figured it was a glitch because he got into a house he was not suppose to be in. I was able to get him out by /spawn this is when he started dying then spawning directly back to where he died.

How can I prevent this from happening again? Will his spawn point be reset if the banned is undone?

The files are easy to delete, the most common modified client’s files can be found
at the terraria game folder, the place where your son has downloaded the game at and the
modifications to.
A regular non-modded terraria game folder will have one folder, several text files, the terraria.exe file, a file to start a server with, and some other files, your son has probably downloaded the “Infinest” as I think as it’s icon is the terraria tree logo
but colored with red. Otherwise, your son can show you what are the new files that actually changing the game’s client,
but if he doesn’t remember the files, then I would suggest the delete of all the terraria files and re-installing them back.

Your account has been unbanned. You need to make sure that you’re using 100% original game files. I have never once seen someone with this as a “glitch”.