[Accepted] Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0
http://t.dark-gaming.com/ban/148

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
As far as i see i didnt break any rules or something coz it wasnt me .

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Nope, Because i tottaly dont know how did i got banned i didnt even play that time when i got banned and i think some has my IP i dont know how did he get it i tottaly dont know wut happened.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I wasnt aware who was that i dont even know that guy, and i have no brother, siblings etc etc to use my computer coz the only people who knows how to use the computer in my room is me, and my grandpa and grandma lives here but how could they even touch this computer? it has password inside it and they dont even know how to operate this thing.

And sorry if i have some stupid grammars just the fact my main language isnt English So im sorry :l

1 Like

I think something went wrong, I don’t believe he would use a name like that, so what I assume is that the guy I banned changed IP somehow. I think he should get unbanned.

1 Like

Hello,
I understand the situation you are in, so I will just ask you to change your IP as a security measure by restarting your personal router
and I’ll unban you tomorrow.
Try to make sure that there won’t be anyone who will be “riding” on your IP. Just a small question, is any other copy of the game is installed on other computer in your house? Or any chance that a friend of yours been at your place and maybe got the IP by any way?

1 Like

Nope Nope. and Thank you For unbanning me

1 Like

And again, did you restart your personal router?

1 Like

amhhhh i tottaly dont know how :L

1 Like

I see you were un-banned so I’m locking the topic.
Look where is your router is located, and there should be buttons to turn on / off.
Turn it off and after 20 seconds turn it on again.
If you’ll need further assistance with it PM me.

1 Like