[Accepted] Ban appeal: Oofter

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4138

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I do not think so. It said i was running a modified client on the Survival game mode. I did not have my modified Terraria then, because it was not working. I had 2 Tmodloader folders in the same destnation.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do not think the ban was fair because I do not remember putting a Modded client on your server, and I think there has been a mistake.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think you should unban me because I was never able to progress very well in the survival game mode of the Terraria Server before I was banned, and when I got my modified client working again, my account was banned. When the 1.4 Journey’s end update came out, I was banned and couldn’t play. I am only 11 years old. Please, unban me. I have made many videos which I was about to upload on YouTube. Also, one time there were some items in the trash bin like 364 Solar fragments and 375 luminite bars. That might have been hacked. That was the best chance I could ever get in the game. I feel very sad and emptied out because I have been in this Dark Gaming server for 1-2 years i was 10 then. I will promise to abide by your rules. If you can, please give me more information about why you banned me. When I was about to get banned, I saw a player who looked EXACTLY like me who was called Expert maybe someone got into my account because my password is only Terraria. Please unban me, I am sorry.

Full thanks, Epic Jack, PixieGirl and Oofter.

1 Like

Based on what you said, it’s possible that this is the rule that you got caught by. The end result is the same as a modified client; i.e., you have gear/armor that is impossible based on how far people have progressed in survival. It is akin to cheating because you get the same result.

I suggest you read the rules over so you are aware of what is and is not allowed:

Tell me once you have done so.

1 Like

Ok i have read it, and I am sorry. I will never get hacked items from the trash can again.

1 Like

Yes, if you see something in the trash that is too good to be true, delete it. Unbanned

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.