[Accepted] Aztopa's ban appeal

I’m not this user, im helping him because he just can’t create a account.

[Q1] Spam.
[Q2] No.
[Q3] No, i just was a stupid at that time and i didnt knew what is spam and it was the first server i played, i send my ip several times because chat was just too active.
[Q4] Really, I am very sorry for doing it, but I would really like to play here again, because here I play with my friends and really their server is the best, mistakes are learned and this will never happen again.

2 Likes

What is the username of the player appealing?
And you say you spammed an ip (yours) in chat? Was the ban reason something like https://dark-gaming.com/ban/555 or “Advertising”?

2 Likes

Its on the title, aztopa. he says that it was a automod ban, so yes advertising.

2 Likes

How is this an unfair ban if you were posting your ip in chat with full intent to advertise, which is against the rules? The anti-advertising autoban, as its name goes, is intended to prevent advertisement.

2 Likes

I was not announcing my ip, I was giving it to a friend, it was my first server and I did not know what spam was, I sent it many times because the other players filled the chat and my ip disappeared

2 Likes

You were able to put an in chat like 192.168.1.254? And to double-check what, exactly word-for-word, is your ban reason? Posting any IP in chat (one of numbers) should have automatically banned you, and there is a spam filter in place so a ban by spam shouldn’t be the case as far as I know.

2 Likes

Advertising, i put like sometimes the ip and nothing happened, but when i started to put them like 10 times or more i got banned so yes, Advertising.

2 Likes

Unbanned.

2 Likes