[Accepted] Aurko’s Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4883

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t know about the rule at the moment I got them

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes. It should have been obvious. I was also told to trash them but I had just sold my only mobility accessory and was frustrated for other reasons so I didn’t listen to him

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I promise to get rid of it as soon as I join the server. After obtaining them I thought it would be better for and I would have fun. But it wasn’t. Instead I was losing interest to play so I logged out. I was actually thinking of trashing them next time I log in but I got banned. At first I didn’t want to post this appeal due to my arrogance and thought I could replace this server. But the mini game and survival servers are too good to replace. So now I’m swallowing my pride and arrogance to post this appeal hoping you would unban me

3 Likes

Why didn’t you listen to me when i told you to remove the wings? i gave you a lot of chances and instead of banning you on the spot i kicked you instead telling you to please remove the wings. you then came back on with them still equipped and i gave you one more chance and asked you to remove them but you just ignored me and that’s what lead to your ban.

4 Likes

As I mentioned I was frustrated at the moment due to other personal reasons and getting rid of the wings would have really harmed my progress as I had just sold my cloud in a bottle which was my only other mobility accessory. But if I you unban me I promise to get rid of them even if it harms my mobility

2 Likes

How did you even get the wings in the first place? did you cheat them in? or were they in a bin?

3 Likes

I traded them for gold from another player. He said that someone dropped it at spawn

2 Likes

you do know that keeping a item like that when survival was just rest Friday so i know for sure moon lord was not even dead is considered a modified client and you can still be banned for it? how do i know that i can trust you to not do the same thing again? and if you end up with a item that shouldn’t be obtainable yet until after a certain boss is dead please trash it.

3 Likes

I didn’t hack it in. I don’t even know how to hack terraria. I got it cause the person who sold it to me probably knew he would get banned for it. I should’ve thought of that possibility but I didn’t. The only way something like this can happen to me again if someone gives it to me. Also this made the game unenjoyable so I had decided to get rid of it but I was banned before I could do that. I promise that if you unban me I will never make the same mistake. After I bought those wings I should’ve listened to you but I didn’t. I agree that was a mistake but that will never happen again

2 Likes

Unbanned. i hope you learned from your mistakes and never do it again. and if you trade with someone and they give you a item that shouldn’t be obtainable yet please trash it and also let me know so i can deal with them. please listen to warnings next time and don’t ignore staff if they’re asking you a question.

3 Likes