[Accepted] Antasma's Helper application

You must:
- Have been on the server for at least 1 week (Yes, already done)
- No application made which has been denied within the last week. (This is the first one)
- Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings (I got no bans or warnings)
- Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent) (I think so :D)
- Have a Verified In-game account (Yes)
- Be mature (I think i am)
- Be willing to give up normal Crew stuff to help people (Yes)
- Already help people on a daily basis and answer questions (Already done a lot of times, even without the helper rank)
- Have a good moral standing (Im Atheist, but i think this doesnt count, and Yes)

Format
[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My ingame name is Antasma

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
1-3 hours per day, i was offline sometimes, but the project i was working on got corrupted. I will now be more often on the server!

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I like to help people, i have already done it many times, telling players how to get the crew rank, where they get items usw.
Another reason why i want to be helper is that i already was admin, not on this server but on another. the owner was satisfied with my work, poorly the server got griefed many times and he had no real experience how to protect the world from changes that only high-rank players could build on! he took down the server because of this reason. i dont want that this happens again, it was a great server and this is a great server too, i just want to help those people and I want that there is the law and order!

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I have already done that, I answer a lot of these questions every day when im ingame. I will help as much as I can!

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, i can tell them how they gt the crew rank, i can tell them where they get items and a lot of other questions!

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I wont tell you all about me, i just cant! - Im from germany, i was born in hessen and i still live there! i like science, I am interested in hypnosis, the human mind and the subconscious! also genetic manipulation… I like speedruns and gaming a lot too. Random things: Over 370 hours of Terraria played, I was admin on rainy server :slight_smile: (a terraria server, it got shut down) I am Atheist, but that DOESNT mean I hate the christians!
I am a member of Anonymous and I agree with their ideology. I help beggars when I see them and donate some money. I’m sensitive to light, that means if I stay too long in the Sun I have an increased chance of skin cancer. I am shy! thats all what i can tell you about me, sorry if i forgot something!

*Edit: I do forget quickly, that’s what I’ve forgotten…

List of Supporters: currently 6
G8runsc1976
pickles
ThePunisher
Coach
Dragonslayer
ShadowClaw023

1 Like

Great app… you just might want to start using shift to cap… like when you say “i was born in hessen.”
There is already 2 mistakes already… But altogether a very nicely put app. +1
-Hello (crew)

1 Like

Good app and already has been helping out. +1

1 Like

thanks for you feedback and support! thats what i need, i have experience as admin but i still want feedback, I want to correct my mistakes (…or my grammar) :smiley:

1 Like

+1 also from me, you got alot of knowledge about the game
and sometimes answering faster than me :smiley:

1 Like

thanks for your support and feedback!

1 Like

Np. Just keep working! :wink:

1 Like

i try to do my best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome app Antasma, I haven’t really played online with you much at all, but you do seem to be a very helpful person on the server and all of the questions seem to be totally true. Good luck with the position, I hope you get it. +1.

1 Like

thanks dude, i try to be even better. thanks for your feedback, i need it! :wink:

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] Ant is quite good at helping, I was on and like Pun said, sometimes answers faster than Helpers! Good luck :slight_smile: [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

I’d say just work on capitalization, but that’s not a huge deal. Nice work!

1 Like

thanks master! and thanks for your feedback. :smiley:

1 Like

Good app! Antasma is a nice guy and he really want to help all players that ask for help, I think he should be a really good Helper so I give Antasma a +1.

1 Like

Antasma is a nice guy and is always helping people on the server whenever he can so ya you sir deserve a +1 :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all for your support! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a bit early, but you have enough support and the app is great. So you are now in Pending, good luck.

1 Like

thanks my friend (and master) :smiley:

1 Like

Good Application you seem to help out on the server a good bit also great application so +1 :smiley:

1 Like

We need helpers like you antasma! I don’t really know you well, but I can see that you understand the basic rules of this sever well. You got my vote! +1

1 Like