[Accepted] Animatedgeek's helper application.

[Q1] My in-game name is animatedgeek but, my friends call me animated.

[Q2] I’m mostly on the server from 9 o’clock AM to 3 o’clock PM. Then I come back at 7:35 PM and play until 11:00 pm. In total I’m on for about 5-7 hours a day.

[Q3] I want to be a helper so I can help other people on the server and make the server grow. On the server I help people that have trouble with using their commands as a member, or people that just need help with becoming a crew. As a helper I would be able to help out with the server more and help the server grow.

[Q4] In real life my name is Lemanuel. I am a 10 year old, straight “A” student that plays sports throughout the year. My hobby is card games. I have a love for Rpgs and Mmos. I live in North Carolina of the U.S.A.I only know English. I love science and technology and I want to have a career in chemistry or Nano Science one day. I’ve always had a connection to gaming and it has always clung to me. My favorite gaming company is Sony studios. This server is amazing and I want to help it grow.

That’s all !
Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

nano technology is always cool

1 Like

cool application nice guy 1 of my friends +1

1 Like

Great and helpful guy highly recommend him +1
You need one more good luck!

1 Like

Very nice helper app indeed, I am also one of his friends and I would definitely recommend him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the support. It means a lot.

I forgot to mention but I’m not on Monday through Thursday because of school.

1 Like

kewl, +1 :smiley:

And: a 10 year old wrote this? Amazing! nice to see some kids actually take pride in their work…
Dun mean to brag, but i’m 14.5 and I also am a straight A student xD

1 Like

1 Like

Hi animated

I will give a +1 for his hard work on the server and his great grammar and spelling

1 Like

I like it +1

1 Like

Great app! +1

1 Like

What is this? +6? Either way nice job. Not accepting/denying any yet.

1 Like

Thank you all It means a lot :slight_smile:

Sorry for spam my phone is acting weird :l

1 Like

Accepted. Grammar could have been better, but it had a descent length, which most people fail to achieve. Well done! You are now a helper.

1 Like