[Accepted] AlexImp's Ban Appeal

A1: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/2537
A2: Yes
A3: Yes
A4: I was banned for having equipped 4 Worm Scarves which I modded in. I understand I broke the rules of “no modded clients”. I will never use mods or hacks again if I were to be unbanned. Thank you for your time, I hope you can understand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was actually 5, I got that wrong. Your loadout was equivalent to having godmode, where a Sniper base 706 damage does something as stupid as 30. Why did you even go into PvP?

1 Like

I don’t know, I guess I was just being a “show-off” when really I was just being a jerk. But, it has banned me again for the same reason, even though I’m not wearing multiple of the same accessory.

1 Like

You were never unbanned.
Even if you are leading me to believe that you understand you broke the rules, I don’t see how we can be sure you won’t do it again. You go out of your way to cheat on this server. Why would you do that if you wanted to stay? What can we say is different about you now?

1 Like

I was just playing about 15 minutes ago. I got unbanned yesterday. And, I cheated mainly cause I just wanted power. I realize it wasn’t the right thing now. I should play by the rules, just like everyone else.

1 Like

Right. Well now you’re using the name (and account) AlexImpy, so don’t use AlexImp anymore.
Unbanned.

1 Like