About my ban

Hi, today I joined the crew because I have wanted to build my zombie map. When I entered the creative sandbox, I was trying to understand what was happening there, where I should build, how maps are protected, etc. When I saw I could break blocks from around, I thought, it is a test server like people test their builds there when they have approved their builds are copied to another world. My belief was that, and I started to move between maps with my drill. Then I suddenly realized some maps I have played in zombies mod are there, and I was like holy sh*t, what the FK did I do, and I wrote chat I might accidentally griefed around (i wish I didn’t), and Eerie showed up, and he said I broke like 2000 blocks and I am banned. And he said I should have searched better. Bruh, I spend like 3 hours and I didnt see any information about it. Btw most of these blocks were stone between maps, I broke them while I was searching around. I just didn’t know, It was an accident, but all guilt isn’t mine here; you too; you should have a system to prevent this. I mean how a random guy can break all your maps? What kind of map system is this? Here is a suggestion, take map files from players and merge them later if you wish. If it sounds hard, send me, I will do all job. In a nutshell, it was an honest mistake.

5 Likes

look at that I have been reading

5 Likes

Firstly this is not the right category to appeal your ban. The right category is #terraria-server:ban-appeals.

Secondly this is not the proper format.

Create a ban appeal in the upper provided category and follow the template there.

The topic How to Appeal Your Ban can help you.

5 Likes

thanks, i will repost there

5 Likes

Just be careful while in Build; any block that’s been edited can count as griefing if it was already part of a build. If you want to move around, you can use RoD if you have the permission in the DTP. (if not, you can use /tp to teleport to other players, /up, /left, etc, or even /warp if you want to go to certain places.) If something like this happens, just make it clear that you griefed on accident and you want the mods to reset your changes to the build (which they can do). This sounds like confusion between yourself and Eerie in this case.

5 Likes

He said something like, I see it is an accident, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be consequences xd

I cant use RoD though, how can I get permission if my ban removed

5 Likes

Also, what would happen if Eerie didn’t fix maps? Would zombies mod be affected? I mean, is zombies mod copies maps every time some lobby is created?

5 Likes

Tejdxa used rollback to fix those changes on those maps. If you get unbanned, never swing randomly a pickaxe/drill/axe/chainsaw/hammer in Build.

5 Likes

I swear I won’t, I didn’t know what I was doing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OK. Let’s hope, you get unbanned soon.

5 Likes

No, they are in a seperate dimension that works with Zombies. But those maps still count as regular built creations in Build.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.