Ability Suggestion - Ice Powers

Ice Powers

The ability that gives you power over frozen water.

Requirements

• Crew
  • Getting to round 17 on Winter’s Scream

This is to stop people who don’t know how to use abilities from spawning in the ice queen on round one.

Notes

• There is no cooldown whatsoever.
  • The fortifications are destroyed every round, so the player can’t just pile up a bunch of fortifications.

Moves

Attacks

• Frost Throw (Activated with S S)
  • Blizzard Rain (Activated with S W)
  • Sickle Summon (Activated with W W)

Fortifications

• Frost Shooter (Activated with W S)
  • Snow Blaster (Activated with A A)
  • Freezer (Activated with D D)

The Coldness

Just an extra mechanic that stops players from spamming the ability. Basically, whenever you use a move, the cold air that comes from your moves try to go to the less dense air (the hot air) due to physics. So essentially, what this means is, you’ll freeze to death if you use the ability too much. Any move you use adds 5 + coldness to your match. This isn’t shown to the player, except for some symptoms before total disaster. All of the debuffs add up, by the way, so if you have 40+, then you get chilled debuff (from 25+) and the slowness debuff.

• 20+ coldness makes it 20% harder to heal and you take 10% more damage every hit.
  • 25+ coldness means that you get chilled debuff.
  • 30+ coldness gives you withered armor.
  • 35+ coldness gives you withered weapon
  • 40+ coldness gives you slowness.
  • 45+ coldness makes projID 464 appear out of no where every minute.
  • 50+ coldness spawns in the ice queen once, you get buffed with oozed forever, and you get buffed with frozen for 5 seconds every ten seconds.
  • Every 15 seconds the coldness goes down by one.

Upgrades

Level 0 (Round 1 - 3)

Nothing can be used.

Level 1 (Round 4 - 6)

Frost Throw
Your next weapon use will shoot projID 166 doing 40 damage.

Blizzard Rain
10 projID 166 rain from the sky doing 5 damage each.

Sickle Summon
Spawns projID 263 where you are moving the direction your facing doing 30 damage.

Frost Shooter
Spawns projID 308 where you are shooting projID 166 at mobs doing 50 damage.

Snow Blaster
Spawns projID 917 (that won’t despawn on it’s own) where you are and 5 projID 166 spawns where the snowflake is shooting in the direction of where mobs are every 10 seconds doing 30 damage.

Freezer
Spawns projID 443 where you are that does 0 damage and any mobs that walk into it gets chilled for 10 seconds every 15 seconds.

Level 2 (Round 7 - 9)

Frost Throw
Your next weapon use will shoot projID 166 doing 90 damage.

Blizzard Rain
10 projID 120 rain from the sky doing 10 damage each.

Sickle Summon
Spawns projID 263 where you are moving the direction your facing doing 110 damage.

Frost Shooter
Spawns projID 308 where you are shooting projID 253 at mobs doing 120 damage.

Snow Blaster
Spawns projID 917 (that won’t despawn on it’s own) where you are and 5 projID 166 spawns where the snowflake is shooting in the direction of where mobs are every 10 seconds doing 80 damage.

Freezer
Spawns projID 443 where you are that does 0 damage and any mobs that walk into it gets chilled forever.

Level 3 (Round 10 -12)

Frost Throw
Your next weapon use will shoot projID 253 doing 200 damage.

Blizzard Rain
15 projID 120 rain from the sky doing 20 damage each.

Sickle Summon
Spawns projID 263 where you are moving the direction your facing doing 300 damage.

Frost Shooter
Spawns projID 308 where you are shooting projID 253 at mobs doing 250 damage.

Snow Blaster
Spawns projID 917 (that won’t despawn on it’s own) where you are and 5 projID 166 spawns where the snowflake is shooting in the direction of where mobs are every 10 seconds doing 100 damage.

Freezer
Spawns projID 443 where you are that does 0 damage and any mobs that walk into it gets frozen for 3 seconds every ten seconds and gets chilled forever.

Level 4 (Round 13 - 15)

Frost Throw
Your next weapon use will shoot projID 253 doing 500 damage.

Blizzard Rain
15 projID 337 rain from the sky doing 50 damage each.

Sickle Summon
Spawns projID 263 where you are moving the direction your facing doing 600 damage.

Frost Shooter
Spawns projID 308 where you are shooting projID 309 at mobs doing 600 damage.

Snow Blaster
Spawns projID 917 (that won’t despawn on it’s own) where you are and 5 projID 166 spawns where the snowflake is shooting in the direction of where mobs are every 5 seconds doing 200 damage.

Freezer
Spawns projID 443 where you are that does 0 damage and any mobs that walk into it gets frozen for 5 seconds every 10 seconds and gets chilled forever.

Level 5+ (Round 16+)

Frost Throw
Your next weapon use will shoot projID 253 20 times doing 500 damage each.

Blizzard Rain
20 projID 337 rain from the sky doing 200 damage each.

Sickle Summon
Spawns projID 263 where you are moving the direction your facing doing 1000 damage.

Frost Shooter
Spawns projID 308 where you are shooting projID 309 at mobs doing 1000 damage.

Snow Blaster
Spawns projID 917 (that won’t despawn on it’s own) where you are and 10 projID 166 spawns where the snowflake is shooting in the direction of where mobs are every 5 seconds doing 500 damage.

Freezer
Spawns projID 443 where you are that does 0 damage and any mobs that walk into it gets frozen forever.

Rating (Cuz Why Not)

0 voters

Not water?

5 Likes

Well yes water, let me change something

5 Likes

For those wondering what the projectiles are;
ID 120: Frost Arrow from Ice Bow
ID 166: Snowball
ID 253: Ball of Frost from Flower of Frost
ID 263: Ice Sickle projectile
ID 308: Staff of the Frost Hydra summon
ID 337: Blizzard Staff projectile
ID 443: Electrosphere from Electrosphere Launcher
ID 464: Ice Mist from Lunatic Cutlist
ID 917: Cool Flake summon from Cool Whip

You also forgot to put the projectile ID’s number there

5 Likes

Fixed that
Oh yeah you forgot 309, the Frost Hydra’s projectile

5 Likes

I don’t think this can damage NPCs. Am I wrong?

In-fact, doesn’t it damage other players - including yourself?

3 Likes

After reading all these and listing the projectile IDs so me and other know what they are, I can say that this is a pretty good and unique/creative idea. I could see it working good in the gamemode, considering they are possible to be implemented.

3 Likes

It shouldn’t as far as I know. I’d be more concerned for it not to bug and hurt the teammates!

3 Likes

Says on the wikipedia that it does 70 damage to the player.

5 Likes

I think you misunderstood the coldness. It’s so that if the player uses moves too much, it punishes them.

5 Likes

Yeah, I did.

4 Likes

I think you should change these to AA and DD to prevent accidental activation

6 Likes

wait does ice queen scale with stage, and does it give money

3 Likes

It probably shouldn’t give points for being killed; sounds like an exploitative source of revenue.

3 Likes

The ice queen is just there to murder whoever is exploiting the ability.

4 Likes

Does it?
Sounds like a good question to address.

4 Likes

So basically, attacking hurts you as well? Like the thorns potion. One suggestion is the more coldness you receive, the slower you get. I know the Chilled! debuff slows you down by about 50%, right? So, after you hit the final coldness tier, it should add the slowness buff because, you would be so cold, you would barely be able to move! Another would be to up the defense every time the tier goes up because it’s freezing your armor, making it harder but making highly prone to getting the Withered Armor debuff? Just an extra suggestion! (This is quite old of what I wrote so its probably irrelevant now)

3 Likes

First suggestion is already added, and the second suggestion, think of it as your immune system getting worse and can’t defend as well, so when you get hurt, you get hurt bad.

4 Likes

So, basically, its like your defense is continuously going down and it makes the damage dealt to you, higher?

3 Likes

The defense going down represents the damage going higher, basically.

5 Likes