Ability - Invincibility

INVINCIBILITY

Lore - Blessed by none other than the fallen Dungeon Guardian of my corrupted 2DS world, he would grant us his Invincibility for killing mobs

A - We could use a symbol that goes above the player that shows that they are invincible.

B - You wouldn’t be able to attack while you are invincible.

C - You would be permanently infected with Ichor as a con and so it would be easier to tell the difference between hacks and this ability.

D - You regenerate white you are invincible.

E - You can revive people while invincible.

Wouldn’t this be too op it’d be better if it had its draw backs other than a long cd since the cd based on what u say will decrease if so then wouldn’t that just be too op in the later rounds?

4 Likes

This seems a little op. And it would also make it harder to determine if someone is a hacker or using this ability

5 Likes

A - We could use a symbol that goes above the player that shows that they are invincible.

B - You wouldn’t be able to attack while you are invincible.

2 Likes

B should be edited into your initial post

3 Likes

This Is The main Reasons
OP things Always comes With Disadvantages like
1- That Lorde123321 said In That Post
2- If Like The Invincible Ability Upgrade like Barrage ability and Cooldown Is Decreased also its Ability time is Increased. THIS is the main Disadvantage

3 Likes

Maybe a permanent ichor debuff to the person that is using this ability would be nice.
It would mark the user of the ability and would be the drawback to this ability.

Other than that, 10 seconds of invincibility that keeps on getting higher and more frequent seems really OP, as you can easily get out of situations where there are loads of zombies/projectiles.

4 Likes

One extra suggestion I have is raising the cooldown because of it being a bit overpowered. A 1 minute cooldown for 10 seconds of invincibility is a bit powerful and some could abuse its cooldown time by having multiple others have the skill and use it when someone else’s ends. I’d say either a 5-7 minute cooldown because, realizing now you would only have to wait 50 seconds for the actual cooldown from the invincibility

Overall, this could be useful in private lobbies like the /god ability. Like this could be the god part to it instead of having a ton of points when you start

2 Likes

Raising the cooldown would only make it more useless. Instead of having a cooldown, the invincibility should probably be earned via hitting mobs 50 times.

3 Likes

50 mobs is a bit easy… When I used the Starlight combined with the Titanium Armor on your map Cryptic Castle, I can clear way over 50 mobs in mere seconds… But not every map has that advantage, I know…

2 Likes

It could also increase when it upgrades to support the growing number of mobs and op weapons.

3 Likes

Maybe you should kill the mobs instead, like 30 killed mobs for the ability (it scales up)

Not to mention you could go to a dangerous place if it was 50 hits use an op weapon like zenith in cryptic and be invincible and maps where all the graves can be seen in 1 screen

2 Likes

I have an idea. It starts at 30 mobs to kill for 5 seconds, it scales up to 60 mobs for 10 seconds, 90 mobs for 15 seconds and so on. Maybe decreasing the amount of time… But then when you hit wave 20, the ability can no longer be used because invincibility in that round would be extremely overpowered…

2 Likes

Thing is, there wouldn’t be enough zombies to kill before the next round most of the time

Maybe a custom limit is in favor

2 Likes

I get it… Like that directional movement for most skills like one could be increase, decrease or stay the same

2 Likes

This seems very op and just a way to never end the game. Are you able to revive while invincible? Can you regenerate? There’s many questions left unanswered here and invincibility itself is already very very powerful on it’s own so take that with a class that has high damage or a class with high aggro and you can become a un-killable blob or become a literal god. This needs more info before proven otherwise to be balanced.

4 Likes

Dude I wrote that up there you can’t attack

1 Like

Yeah I just read that now :’/

4 Likes

This entire ability seems a little op by itself. It needs to be balanced if it gets put into the game. Something like giving oozed and withered armor debuff (so ankh doesn’t work) when the invincibility runs out for like 30 seconds would balance it out

2 Likes

This is similar to an existing ability.

3 Likes