Ability Idea: Vengeant

The pain… the anguish… the torture…it all has built up, to this one moment. You cannot hold it in any longer.
Waves of torment and agony echo from your soul, your anger growing. The monsters stumble, confused by this new, ungodly being rising against them. They feel your presence, your power.
You are the monster now.

Requirements: Get to Round 15 on Death House with Valiant.

Notes: This first ability is passive and does not require any keys. It is basically an evil Valiant.

Ability: When hit by an enemy, you gain a variety of buffs, and your enemy is granted a debuff.

The buffs you gain are the Valiant buffs, and the inflicted debuffs are Valiant’s list of debuffs. Yeah, I don’t have or know the entire list of them, but a reverse Valiant might be cool.

WS: Activate Brimstone Rage, setting you On Fire, but granting Rage and Wrath. Duration of buffs follows the following equation: 2+(x^3+x), assuming x= number of levelups.

Cooldown: 20 seconds. Decreases by 2 every levelup.

Notes: You take 10% MORE damage while this ability is active. Credits to Madeira for the idea.

So many abilities I love, so few votes…

6 Likes

dont worry, ive only posted 4 of them now… here come another two

hehe, my plan for vote domination is succeeding… muahahaha. >:D

6 Likes

isnt this literally just valiant but better

4 Likes

Pain. Is it even possible?

5 Likes

Madofado, thats what i stated before.

a reverse valiant that works WHEN you get hit, but inflicts the monsters with debuffs instead.

literally just an evil, corrupted valiant

4 Likes

has anybody done it, is my question

maybe should lower it to wave 12, but this ability seems pretty op…

5 Likes

Well debuffs on enemies are broken iirc, like they are clientside mostly , but really idk

And also
Make it ro R15 again :shibelaugh: Is pretty easy to reach R12, and maybe R13 even solo lol

5 Likes

ok, but cant it work like weapons, or like flasks?

idk how debuffs with plugins work, but that should be possible…

4 Likes

More likely durtle can answer that

but as far i know, debuffs dont work propperly

5 Likes

Valiant: You get hit; take debuffs; when you are close to enemies, you get buffs
This: You get hit; get buffs, your enemy is granted debuffs

…this is valiant but better…

4 Likes

thats… what… i… said…

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with a better version of something, at least when you unlock it by accomplishing something difficult with the “inferior” version imo. Valiant is already pretty doodoo to begin with, so the harm is even less since it’s barely used/viable anyways xd

The ability as a whole could probably be expanded on to not strictly be a “just better valiant” though; something like the storage in shaman or self repair, and adding hotkeys for example.

To brain-list a few ideas:

• Having a storage that tracks & stores the amount of damage you take, and in return, you can use that storage to provide certain buffs/de-buffs for a price. You’d use hotkeys for this, and the amount you can store would increase as the abilities’ level does.

• Expand it to provide buffs/de-buffs to both yourself and teammates to not be strictly beneficial for the user. Due to the nature of this ability seemingly being crazy/bloodthirsty, the players could receive buffs along the line of Wrath/Rage, and de-buffs like Slow/Dazed and getting set on Fire for borrowing the abilities’ power. You can buy health, have a shaman/reverent, and also straight up regen so I feel that taking damage for the ability to work isn’t a good enough drawback on its own.

• The one using the ability could also receive penalties for not taking a certain amount of damage in a given timeframe

• Everything above is relative to the abilities level. The higher the level, the stronger the buffs/de-buffs(to players and enemies alike), the longer the duration, and the greater the cost to use each hotkey/ability.

Obviously, this doesn’t exist and isn’t entirely fleshed out so I have virtually no idea how balanced this would be in the grand scheme of things but it is what it is.

5 Likes

yeah, having On Fire would be cool, in exchange for Rage and Wrath, good idea madeira

5 Likes