Ability idea: Adrenaline

Hmm, I may have an idea of how you said its overpowered and a way to make it more balanced

How about you can charge it up by 1 second after you kill 125 enemies and it adds an extra second to your time every, say, 75 more enemies from the original 125.

125 killed for 1 second
200 killed for 2 seconds
275 killed for 3 seconds and so on and so forth.

And, you can activate it on your command once you’ve killed the initial 125. As a bonus, you gain an extra 0.5 seconds more every two teammates revived but it caps at 2 seconds. That means, you can revive 8 people for an extra 2 seconds

But as an added penalty, if you die with, say, a streak of 500 enemies and you have 6 seconds of invincibility you can activate. If you die at at above 125 enemies killed, your counter resets and so does your time

6 Likes

Make the score cost 5.5 x (Round complete Bonus)

5 Likes

I love this idea more than I like my ideas for it. It seems pretty balanced, and it wouldn’t get super overpowered since 75 enemies are quite a few enemies.

I do have a comment about your math: 2 seconds / 0.5 seconds is 4, not 8.

6 Likes

Actually its per two revives. 0.5 seconds every 2 revives. It caps at 8 revives for 2 extra seconds. The real test is seeing what the mods say or comment on on this ability!

5 Likes

Ohh, I’m an idiot, and somehow missed that part.
The real question is how easy it would be to implement, which as you say, only the mods can tell us.

6 Likes

Well, currently, this is what were sitting at with the mods.

6 Likes

hey, thank u for the comments and likes, i got that is unfair and easy to get, so next time i’ll try to make suggestions more balanced and regulary, thanks.

7 Likes

Its not a problem! We members of Dark Gaming will always help to improve things! Im glad we could be of assistance! Personally, out of the ability ranks, the final revision of this ability might be a rough C tier or D tier because of how grindy the ability is when in the earlier rounds and its possible restrictions… Nonetheless, this was a fun ability to discuss and suggest new things and changes!

7 Likes

@popstarfreas If you could, could you look over this ability and suggestions we’ve made to balance it? Thank you in advance if you can!

7 Likes