A wild KrispyKrys has appeared!

Hello everyone!

I’m KrispyKrys, and i’ve played terraria quite a bit. Mainly it’s a game my significant other and I play on the side between stardew and other games but probably the most enjoyable game we play together. We both have dabbled with beating the game in regular mode, tried a few hidden worlds, and nearly got through calamity together before I started traveling for work. I did play on Dark Gaming before but mainly devled in the zombie survival mode and the chaos that’s that game mode. I think I tried to mess around with survival at some point but the world was so cluttered at the time and I would instantly die due to the world progression. To sum that up I needed to “git gud” to attempt to survive there but I just died about 10 times then went back to playing zombie mode.

It’s a pleasure to meet some of y’all and hopefully I get to see y’all in game at some point. I’m quite friendly so if ya see me scooting around don’t be afraid to say hi! I just got back into terraria after some time so i’m gonna be a bit slow with the remembering everything.

See y’all soon!,
KrispyKrys

7 Likes

welcome to dg Krispy! :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.