A survival bug

PC
Survival
Keash :))
Just right now
For some reason I can’t upload or download images but earlier I was playing and I noticed my Wifi basically burned out on me, so as I waited to hop back onto survival I noticed but my character’s skin reset, I was missing random items, and my accessories of 7 became 5 which made my celestial cuffs and my worm scarf practically useless which was very annoying, and while I did remove my worm scarf which updated it to 6 which make my cuffs work again, I don’t want anyone else having to deal with this so is there any way?

4 Likes

Check this topic:

3 Likes

what about the “random” missing items and not the full wipe?

3 Likes

You’ve lost some items due to an SSC data error. Some people have lost their whole inventories:

I presume that Survival has been a pretty laggy dimension recently, and this was probably the culprit of this SSC data error.

On a side note, I’ve once lost a lot of items and gained a lot of new ones in Survival. It turns out, that day, two conspirators found out my password and logged-into my account , distributing my items amongst themselves and others.

3 Likes

damn, how did they find your pass?

3 Likes
  1. My password was password.
  2. I kept telling new players to /register <password> and /login <password>.
  3. I told one of them “for example, do /register password and /login password.”
  4. Two people apparently came to the conclusion that my password was password.
3 Likes

haha lmao, why is your password password XD

4 Likes
  1. It’s easy to remember.
  2. When you do /register, it tells you to /register <password>.
  3. When you do /login, it tells you to /login <password>.
  4. I took the command formats quite literally.
3 Likes

lmao, how do you change your pass?

4 Likes

I think the command is /login <old password> <new password>.

3 Likes

In Zombies or Build, use /password <old password> <new password>

4 Likes

It was quite surprising that the two people who quite literally hacked my account didn’t change my password.

4 Likes

they stupid then, if i wanted to hack fad, i would´ve done it right (not like i will hehe)

4 Likes

why only zombies and build?

4 Likes

Maybe in other dimensions IDK

3 Likes

The command you use to change your password is /password <old password> <new password> for all dimensions in which it is available.

3 Likes

Just seeing this now, I see this is kinda hilarious though my password isn’t password or anything easily guessed (no not 1234)

5 Likes

Good thing you don’t have to login your account any time you enter the server. I have a long password now, and it’d be a hassle if I had to retype it anytime I join the server.

4 Likes