A new Zombies ability

So I’ve been thinking recently of this Zombies ability were it technically increases the users damage by 75% when under a 25% of their health. I currently don’t have a name for it right now but I think it seems balanced. Increase damage when low on health, useful for escaping tight spots or if you’re the last player alive on low health. And it benefits every class so it’s still universal. (And since every ability increases shop prices so does this so it’s not just a free boost :wink:.)

This could be kinda op with a shaman. Having lots of hp and keeping the 25% hp could give a permanent 75% damage boost without having the player be in danger.

3 Likes

I think you might want to rethink what you just said

3 Likes

how does this part work?

4 Likes

(Okay now I see why @0reg0n said it was op so we should nerf the damage by quite a bit) When you’re low on health you could simply get 2-1 nebula damage boosters which is well 15-30% damage increase when lower than 25% since 75% is quite a lot.

5 Likes

In multiplayer, any player can pick up Damage Boosters and benefit from the Damage Nebula buff, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a Damage Booster will grant all nearby players (within a 20-30 tile radius, approximately) one instance of Damage Nebula. If the player acquiring the Damage Booster is on a party, only nearby players within that party will obtain the buff.” Just read the wiki and stated if you have a nebula buff it will buff other players regardless if they picked it up or not which would be a problem so why not Beetle Might “Beetle Might offensive buff: increases melee speed and damage by increments of 10% when dealing melee damage to enemies. The boost can be raised up to 30%, and the rate at which it increases depends on total damage dealt per second.” while I guess Beetle Might is more melee at least it doesn’t boost the whole entire party with 30% damage increase which could be broken.

5 Likes