A.M.A. But is Geolindrag

What was the funniest thing you did on the internet?

6 Likes

Isn’t she infected automatically after you get the dreamnail? Even if you don’t take crystal heart

I actually don’t use much the internet…
There a 2 things that i would say

One was about someone asking in a poll (in which console do you play dungeons?) It was on a Minecraft dungeons comunity
There was

Pc
Xbox
PS4
N switch
Other

The important thing here was the “Others option”
That is because in the title just is mentioned “dungeons”
So i responded with “Game boy advance” Because Pokemon mystery Dungeons is great

Got banned for 1 week lmao, howeber, Never joined again

Other i don’t know if say it was on “Internet” was in a online game,but anyway

Darksouls has some multiplayer features, these ones are that you can “Call” up to 3 people to help you to defeat the area boss, Howeber, If you have enabled this option, Any person that is close to your level can “Invade you” And try to kill you to get your money and get items

I was on a playthrough about helping people, So i was helping someone to beat the boss,

Howeber one person ganked us (Gank means that he was an endgame character , with super weapons, But low level, So the system let him attack low level players)

The host called 2(or 1?) more players, and we ambusshed between all

And sudently, I don’t know what did i do, But i trapped him in an almost infinite combo of critical hits, he tried to escape, and failed, we killed him
I still have that clip, i can show you if you want

5 Likes

For me it was on an anarchy server (a very small one, not Terraria 2B2T) at the time i searched a good Terraria server to play on, as there on an anarchy server were no rules, I posted random chars there ( like ○■●■☆●■). I got there not banned but warned. (Hopefully the fact that I was on an anarchy server does not attract any admins that they ban me from here as long as I follow this server’s rules (Server Rules).

6 Likes

Have you ever made something so impossible that other reacted “How did that happen?”

7 Likes

No

I don’t do too often things with other people, i usually do everything alone

I would say that the most close thing while i was alone ,was that i climbed once a wall at the prince of persia style and can’t do it again

Basically is run to a wall, Jump, Kick the wall like if you were to walk on it to get some height, and reach the top with that extra height
It was a little less than 3 Meters wall i think, prob 2.8M

7 Likes

Have you ever been somehow on TV?

7 Likes

do you prefer warm or hot climate?

7 Likes

No exactly,

Once our school (Mid school?) Did a march, and it was filmed at the local news channel, but aisde from that, no

Isn’t this the same?

Anyway, the one that is less hot, i am someone that preffers cold, unless is at the right temperature (i think 22°C?) at that temperature, it feels the enought warm, but not too much, So it feels way too good sleep at that hour XD(Or in other case, take some time outside)

7 Likes