Breakable Decoration spam

Most maps have breakable decorations, such as Grass, Vines, Plants, and much more, and since normally weapons can break these, they spam chat when you try to “break them” with your weapon, while in reality we’re trying to attack the enemies, I miss a lot of important messages because of these weapon-breakable tiles, I think a good solution is to either ban all breakable-decorations (Grass, Vines, Plants, etc.) or to disable the fact that it sends a message saying “You do not have permission to build in this region.” so the chat doesn’t overflow with that.

These grow by themselves some of the time. I do agree that it should remove the message though, and instead just send a message every twenty seconds or so.

3 Likes

These grow by themselves some of the time. I do agree that it should remove the message though, and instead just send a message every twenty seconds or so.

This is a better solution. Adding a (much) longer ‘cooldown’ to the message would make life a lot better and chat a lot less spammy.

4 Likes

Same thing for ( player ) entered your house

3 Likes

Or just not send a message at all. In other dimensions, the cooldown thing could be applied though.

3 Likes

This message somehow keep popping even if you do nothing at all

3 Likes

Yes block the message in zombies, having your chat be flooded with “You do not have permission to build in this region” every time you break a piece of grass or something isnt very fun

Or is there a way to make the breakable decorations just not come back on client side, so you cant break em twice

3 Likes