496x0's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I didn’t mostly read them due to my laziness, but I did know common sense.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do consider my ban fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am writing to appeal a ban for my account 496x0 for the alleged offense of cheating. I understand the severity of this matter and wish to express my sincere willingness to address and rectify the situation, as well as request an opportunity for reconsideration.

I want to start by acknowledging and accepting responsibility for any actions that may have led to the ban. I realize that cheating undermines fair play and diminishes the integrity of the game environment. It was not my intention to disrupt the gameplay experience for others, and I deeply regret any violations that occurred.

Furthermore, I want to assure you that I have respect for the rules and policies of the game although I didn’t properly read then. I am committed to upholding fair play and contributing positively to the gaming community. As a player, I value honesty, and integrity.

I genuinely hope for the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to playing fairly and abiding by the game’s regulations. I assure you that I will approach the game with a renewed sense of respect and adherence to the rules and standards set forth by the community.

I understand the need for fair and consistent enforcement of the game’s policies and respect the team’s efforts to maintain an enjoyable and equitable gaming environment for all players. I wholeheartedly apologize for any disruptions my previous actions may have caused and seek a chance to make amends.

I am grateful for your time and consideration of this appeal. I am eager to work towards a resolution and regain the privilege of participating in the game.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to any guidance or feedback you may provide.

3 Likes
  1. Did you yourself write this appeal or did a machine write it for you? It sharply contrasts your first post as well as your writing on the server:

2. Why did you join the server despite still being banned, only to appeal shortly after?

2 Likes
  1. I used a bot to fix my SPaG in the appeal.
  2. I knew I was banned, although I thought I would be able to join the server through the USA server, although it disconnected me, I tried to join via EU-FR server, once I joined, I was great with the ban message and went to appeal.
3 Likes

So why did you try to join the server anyways even though you knew you were banned?

3 Likes

In order to play.

3 Likes

Then what’s going to stop you from doing it again in the future if you’re unbanned, given that from what I’m reading you didn’t have problems with joining despite knowing you were banned?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.