2th Ban Appeal: beetleeye1602

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/5139

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I did, got multiple warnings and just ignored it. Which was really Ignorant from my part.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was really stupid what I did.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Time has passed and I learned my lesson. I acknowledge that what I did was wrong and that I deserve It, But I promise I won’t do It again and that If I get in trouble again I won’t do the same thing I did before. I didn’t really do it with an intention of getting an advantage but I acknowledge that It was really ignorant and that I absolutely deserve It. In the end It’s my fault getting banned but I think I should get another opportunity as an user here.

6 Likes

Firstly, I am going to ask you to read the rules and quote which ones you have broken.

4 Likes

^ I’m not sure If this is the correct rule since there are many stating that /buff may not be used to give you non-potion buffs, but this one is from PvP category

4 Likes

Alright, I’m going to let you back on, but I hope you understood and read the rules and know to not break them. And in future incidents, do not ignore warnings or your chances of getting back on will be slim to none.

Unbanned.

4 Likes