Just pls unban me

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes i think?. but i forgot it but pls i will never do it again

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not,please provide a reason.
(Yes it was fair cause i didn’t read the rules and i was told like 2 times that i would get banned.)

[Q4] Why should we unban you?.
(Umm i will read the rules and i will not do anything that is against the rules i love this server at first sight so pls unban me. E

5 Likes

The ban link is required for the appeal to be valid (and by extension, be able to be handled).

That being said, though, your listed in - game name is “Darkinfinity”, but searching for bans with that name show this ban link with no bans tied to it. Is this you?

5 Likes

YEAH THAT’S
ME i really want to play the serverrr againnn its been like 4 days or 3 days after the ban

5 Likes

So how do i get the ban link

5 Likes

Is that right?

4 Likes

Yes. As mentioned, it doesn’t seem to have any TShock bans tied to it, the part of the ban corresponding to banning you. Try rejoining the server, are you able to do so?

4 Likes

Nope i cant join

5 Likes

Alright, so what happens when you try joining? What’s shown when you do?

5 Likes

Keeps saying lost connection fr

5 Likes

So its been like 7 days when i got banned

5 Likes

Are you on mobile? If yes, take a screen recording of trying to join, and then slow it down. For some reason on mobile, the ban reason only appears briefly before just saying “Lost connection”, so if you’re on mobile you have to either be an extremely quick reader or just slow down a recording of trying to join so you can see the frame with your ban reason.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I think its the ban?

5 Likes

Yup, that’s a ban link. Edit that into your appeal, and while you’re at it fix up the rest of it by adding a line break to your answers to Q2 and Q4 (so that the question is on one line, and the answer is on the next), and then also make sure there’s an empty line between each answer and the following question like you have between your answer to Q1 and Q2.

5 Likes

I might need to see the ban before putting reason why i need to get banned

5 Likes

I did it truthful

5 Likes

Can you move your answers to Q2 and Q4 to an empty line after the questions and then also add an empty line after your answer to Q2 so that the appeal can be valid?

5 Likes

What do you mean by add a empty line?

5 Likes

Oohh you mean that i think i have finished the editing

5 Likes

Is this valid now or i need to do line break?(i dont know what line break is)

5 Likes