1.4.5.8 Rollout

We are rolling out 1.4.5.8 across different dimensions, this is considered unstable until we rule out any major issues, so please report any new issues caused by this update.

Status:

  • Rift
  • Items
  • Special Item
  • PvE
  • Survival
  • Build
  • PvP
  • Gamemodes
  • Zombies

Services:

  • Survival World Generation (In Progress)
  • PvP Manager
10 Likes

Mana surge webs people in Zombies gamemode. Mana Cloak Accessory, or any other that gives you mana stars, buffs you with the said effect, that’s illegal to the system, i assume. Some maps that have that accessory becomes mildly unplayable because of this.

2 Likes

I cannot join, what do I do?

2 Likes

what do you mean by “cannot join”? What do you see?

4 Likes

Yep this must have just applied to PvP because the server is unreachable as of a few seconds ago.

2 Likes

Its back now

2 Likes

Sometimes when joining, I’m not logged in by default. Not sure if it’s because of the 1.4.5.8 server updates, but joining as I normally would with my regular character name doesn’t automatically log me in and I haven’t had it happen before now.

/sethealth worked fine, I attempted to load a loadout twice and failed, stepped on Survival warpplate in Rift and it also failed. The first time I had it happen a couple days ago, it seemed to be fixed if I went to another dimension and then back, but I haven’t done extensive testing yet since I’ve been busy.

3 Likes

it appears survival has save file that’s failing to load making anyone who disconnect or leave will lost their item forever unless stored somewhere like chest in house

2 Likes

TIPS for people on old versions of Terraria.

If you are on 1.4.5.6 / 1.4.5.7, you will get a normal error message.

However, for some reason, on legacy versions, this does not display, instead creating an error for checking if you are Blacklisted.

The tip in general is to always keep your Terraria Updated, as it does not like v1.4.4.9, v1.4.5.6, v1.4.5.7 - meaning use v1.4.5.8 or v1.4.5.8.x to join.

2 Likes

Well I can say for certain that the issue with being stuck in the floor at Rift is back due to a teleportation bug in items that spawns you in the middle of items.

I have gotten stuck in the floor at Rift not once not twice, but 8 times now after the latest update rollout.

3 Likes

in survival the generation of world wasn’t updated which mean there’s no silver bracer there secondly any crate and golem’s bag that contains new whipstack will get reverted by anticheat

2 Likes

Is this still occurring now?

4 Likes

I experienced this situation too, and yes, it got fixed.

3 Likes

Not anymore at-least not the last few time I have switched between dimensions.

1 Like

Special items is currently down

(and so is gamemodes-stable but idk if it’s even used)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.